Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
No sex yet.
And to answer some of your stuff in your review;
Brothels are not something planned fully but something that I am thinking of adding in the future. (but it will not be any grotesque kind of brothels such as forced, humiliations or any of that kind. It would be rather mild)
However, there won't be any cousin sex or any other incest relationships. The script will sadly not change tone nor setting in the future. The intro set the scene on how the story will unfold. Domination, corruption and all those things are not something there will be any special focus on either. Mafia game does not automatically equal specific fetishes or story settings. That's my overall style- making stuff different (or weird, heh).
As the dev of the game, I can sadly not say that you should keep on waiting for updates as reading your preferences and wishes, the game will not make a 180° turn. It will stay true to its root.
Thanks for taking the time on doing a review and I wish you a great day/night
this what you call a badass answer

se yong

Mar 26, 2019
People say this game is great, but I do not know.

I'm looking for a way to easily translate conversations in games .

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
People say this game is great, but I do not know.

I'm looking for a way to easily translate conversations in games .
Good first post, but we could use a bit more information. OS you're using. language you want to move to, are you planning on a release for yourself or share with the community?

This game is written in RenPy which is a python based game engine that is free to use. There are tools available to extract the games script files into editable files. If you look into those files you will find all the game logic and the dialog. It takes a bit of work to copy out individual dialog lines for translation but it can be done. If you decide to do this yourself, I'm sure HopesGaming would appreciate another language file for the game.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
When it's ready and not a moment sooner. That's about as close as a solid date as you're likely to get for this one, and I can live with that what with this game being so great. But god I hope it's soon.
thanks bro :)

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Hello, I was reading through the recent comments and noticed how well-loved Luna is. While Luna is absolutely adorable, I wanted to chime in for Gracie. Even Cordia seems to get more love around here! Yet for me, Gracie is a beautiful soul who truly needs the MC in a way nobody else does. I was honestly surprised to read that Luna is the perceived Romance/Love path in the developer's mind since Gracie felt much more fitting for that role: she seems like a princess and the MC her knight, while Luna and the MC are doing a My Fair Lady routine. In fact, I saw the sisters' roles as exact inverses of the way the developer said he saw them; Luna is learning and experimenting with being more gentle and girly, while Gracie is slowly opening herself up with the MC's love and encouragement. I suppose the only reason I bring this up is that I worry Gracie will become corrupted by an experimentation path when I imagine Luna as more likely to be down for the wilder, less vanilla rides. Should I blacken my soul and prepare for Gracie's fall from grace, or will she too have a love/romance route?

Anyways, HopesGaming just wanted to say Gracie has her fans too, and please keep up the great work! Like others have pointed out, take as much time as you need for updates. Your quality speaks for itself, and everyone knows you can't rush excellence. Thank you for your continued perseverance and the high standard your game has set. Overall I think you've done a fantastic job creating interesting characters people feel truly drawn to, and I can't wait to spend more time with them!

I should mention that the screenshot of casually groping Gracie's butt in her pajamas is THE picture that ultimately convinced me to join this site in the first place (I hope we can continue to do that going forward, btw, and with the rest of the characters as well). Major kudos for roping me in! Also, I really like how you implemented free-roam as a means for BONUS stories, rather than pad the game length with annoying hide-and-seek hunts for content to move the main plot along. Of course I did the whole hide-and-seek hunting, but it was because I WANTED to instead of HAD to, which is really, really appreciated. I wish more games followed your example in this regard.

TL;DR: Thanks for your awesome game! Harem is endgame, but if forced to choose (oh please no) I'm going Gracie!

Sidenote: Anyone else expecting the MC's longtime friend's sister (the one you "violated" by holding her hand) to become a love interest? I'm really eager to see how jealous Luna and Gracie get when that sister attaches herself to the MC and formally declares them her rivals (while the MC rolls his eyes at their antics, as usual) :D Might not happen, of course, but dare to dream, right? She has the dread power of "childhood friend" after all!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I think we were all waiting for an update. Short review. The game is veikolemna and in my opinion the main problems of the game: this is the so-called "banality of evil"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Important news
Hello everyone

This month has been a very stressful and busy month due to real life obligations that have piled up and needed my full attention. Going between that and the project has just been a living hell. This sadly means that I have not gotten in the amount of work that I really wanted for DeLuca. Therefore, I have decided to pause the July pledges which means there won't be anyone that will get billed this upcoming month. Of course, I'll still work my ass off July month as I hope to have an update ready there.
This does not mean I will throw away the quality to rush out a release. I always priorities quality.

Now with that out of the way;
I really look forward to showing you the outcome of the battle scene. I must say I am proud of how that turned out to be. Lots of trial and error to make it as adrenaline pumping and special as I could. Studied a lot on battle scenes and on camera work so hopefully that will show. The goal is to make proper fight scenes instead of the mundane and lifeless ones we tend to see in VN's.

Also, here is an image of a much-requested Cordia picture.
View attachment 333041

-HG
hmmm..i wonder how many people "disappeared" after this pic came out ;)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hmmm..i wonder how many people "disappeared" after this pic came out ;)
it doesn't leave much to the imagination less is more in my opinion it is hot but don't show me the 3 course meal before starters don't know were i was going with that last part but you get my point

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes