Twing

Aug 27, 2019
I'd not played the previous versions, played v 0.04.1, and, when do I know that I've completed the chapter for this version?
The Elza scene sort of left me hanging. Am I done, or did I missed something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It should be out on Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Unless somethings been said on discord and it's not the fifteenth anymore.

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
How come hopesgaming have only 369 patrons
I mean deluca family is one of best rated game on f95 then also only 369
Any reason ?
If I had to guess it's probably because the wait between updates is long - the last update took 4 months and this latest one is on it's 6th. If it weren't for the long wait I can really see this game having double the amount of support it has now considering how much support it got in such a short amount of time with such few updates. Hopefully Hopes can find some consistency after this release - would definitely pledge since this is such a high quality game.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
If I had to guess it's probably because the wait between updates is long - the last update took 4 months and this latest one is on it's 6th. If it weren't for the long wait I can really see this game having double the amount of support it has now considering how much support it got in such a short amount of time with such few updates. Hopefully Hopes can find some consistency after this release - would definitely pledge since this is such a high quality game.
Yes i hope he reaches his goals then we can have more updates in short amount of time

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes