ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Great game , i hope the dev will be serious in updating the game , and i hope for more mafia boss milf content

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Help me, is there another way to complete this mission, because I skipped when story 3 opened
I have and I still have that one open too. Isabel give me nothing further no matter what time of day and Wilfred is the same so maybe they just haven't added onto that one yet.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There is a mission where you steal a bottle of wine, its in the mission stuff when you talk to wilfred. Under "special mission" or whatever its called.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Changelog says:
- 2 short repeatable Gracie scenes (kiss goodnight)
- 3 short repeatable Luna scenes (Hug & kiss forehead)

But.....I only found 1 new scene with Luna and 1 new scene with Gracie. I've checked all over the game and can't find the other 3 new scenes that the changelog claims are in the new update. Can anyone help me?

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Changelog says:
- 2 short repeatable Gracie scenes (kiss goodnight)
- 3 short repeatable Luna scenes (Hug & kiss forehead)

But.....I only found 1 new scene with Luna and 1 new scene with Gracie. I've checked all over the game and can't find the other 3 new scenes that the changelog claims are in the new update. Can anyone help me?
The new scenes trigger acording to relationship level. If you have completed all the current content you will only find one scene each. new game will get you them all.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The new scenes trigger acording to relationship level. If you have completed all the current content you will only find one scene each. new game will get you them all.
Ah..so, the other scenes are what happens before the 2 that I saw. Meh. No need to start all the way from the beginning just for a few side scenes that are only leading up to a couple non-sex scenes. lol

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes