eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
Very good game, finish for this version. but ..

I can't find the dancing clothes. Nothing on the computer and i have 3 unfinish event.
the friends of my friend...
the magic touch
dancing clothes..

Please help !!!

And sorry for my english :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't find the dancing clothes. Nothing on the computer and i have 3 unfinish event...
If you look at the event's menu they have a order they need to be done in, you need to do The Friends of my Friend first. Go see if Gracie has a new dialog option to trigger it (I think thats how it starts).

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@HopesGaming -- In response to your "fan art" competition; on your Patreon post part of it reads:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules and details:

- Have to be a character that has had an appearance in the DeLuca Universe.
- Setting can be anything. (Mafia, Fantasy, etc)
- Only one winner.
- Can be 3D made in any 3d programs.
- 2D drawings allowed.
- Public Poll for the Fan arts.
- The competition will end on April 28.
- Send me the done image/render either on discord or here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there any way for someone to get an asset list of assets used for a particular character or should possible entries be made by guesswork?

(As much as I enjoy playing with Daz and PhotoShop, I won't be sending you an entry as my gaming rig is "broken" and I'm down to my crappy lappy for the forseeable future, but I figured it might be useful information for anyone else that would be considering entering the contest.)

eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
If you look at the event's menu they have a order they need to be done in, you need to do The Friends of my Friend first. Go see if Gracie has a new dialog option to trigger it (I think thats how it starts).
Thx

but no new dialog i try in her room in the afernoon, the evening and the night nothing new :/
bug ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe, it's a bit odd that no has got it before though. Found a , it definitely should start by taking to Gracie in the afternoon (and Town Time is the only requirement in the event list).

eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
ok i did it
but nothing after that :eek:
and i must do my friends of my friend ... in the magic touch

With a old save it was the same ..

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Seem I'd missed the main story (The Dangerous Dinner) and couldn't get back to it, if I'd couldn't make it with the main story, will the story be go on as it should or keep looping without any further main story?

Now I'm in level 3, how to get back and complete some of the main story as it should be?

Thanks in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...don't understand
Nor do I unfortunately. Download a fresh copy of the game then start again and (if you didn't already) try doing all Gracie's events as soon as possible, but really no idea.
...how to get back and complete some of the main story as it should be?
If somehow one got skipped there's no way of going back, you can only use the continue button to go forward. Your not that far into the game try starting again maybe.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Nor do I unfortunately. Download a fresh copy of the game then start again and (if you didn't already) try doing all Gracie's events as soon as possible, but really no idea.

If somehow one got skipped there's no way of going back, you can only use the continue button to go forward. Your not that far into the game try starting again maybe.
I did starting over again earlier, but the Dangerous Dinner still didn't come out after being introduced to the Family, that's why another main story didn't come out and so on... I'm not sure what I have did something wrong, e.g. start work/task too early or else, that make the Dangerous Dinner didn't show up.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I did starting over again earlier, but the Dangerous Dinner still didn't come out after being introduced to the Family, that's why another main story didn't come out and so on... I'm not sure what I have did something wrong, e.g. start work/task too early or else, that make the Dangerous Dinner didn't show up.
I must say, never seen that kind of bug before.
After the introduction, all you have to do is press the continue button.
Can't see why that would not work

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did starting over again earlier, but the Dangerous Dinner still didn't come out after being introduced to the Family...
Just started a new game to test it out. Skipped the intro but took Luna's tour, right after that clicked continue and the Dangerous Dinner started.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
I must say, never seen that kind of bug before.
After the introduction, all you have to do is press the continue button.
Can't see why that would not work
Not sure what I did something wrong.

Maybe I'll delete all my save and restart it all over again, and if it still happen, not sure what to do then.

Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After being introduced, murmuring to myself... then it just started the next morning, Luna came to introduce all rooms...
Did you then press the continue button, the Deluca snake logo bottom center of the screen. Again right after Luna's tour was when when I tested it a few hours ago, and it started instantly.

Reactions: retnavgunner

eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
the story with Gracie is cool ? i will wait the next update for the magic touch
i started over and the same
i'm doing something wrong i'm sure.. but don't know what

thx for the help :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 482 Votes