N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
new_banner.png

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: HopesGaming - - - - Wiki -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09.6
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Trailer:

Save games from 0.07 and up works.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras
:
Walkthrough Mod - - FAN SIG 2 - GUIDE - GALLERY & CHEAT* - - S01 COMPENDIUM- WALKTHROUGH - SAVE - GERMAN TRANSLATION* - Bikini Lady Fix

ViperGts151 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a11_0611.jpg c10_2602.jpg d11_0503.jpg e8_0903.jpg e14_1603.jpg goClose.jpg GracieOut5.jpg landscape_luna_going_up.jpg story2Luna5.jpg
gracieINTRO1.jpg w6_3010.jpg cordiaINTRO5.jpg isaN7.jpg LunaRoom3.jpg luna living smile.jpg WineKiss3.jpg s20_LuShot.jpg

Last edited:

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
The initial plot looks a bit like Alexandra.
Don't know if the story really is the same despite both using the mafia theme

Reactions: filthyluca

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!

Umm, didn't somebody just do this under a different title?
Which game :) ? I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!

Edit* Oh, Alexandra. Great game! But I can say with confidence that The Deluca family and Alexandra are very different games.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
From Big brother? No, it's not. I try to customize all my game characters so they look very unique and don't resemble any other character games. Seems like my mc didn't get enough attention! But hey, as he grows in the family ranks his appearance also slowly changes with it.
Good answer, not many devs take the time making original looking characters, so you see many games starring max from BB, wearing the very popular grey v neck shirt, all over the place.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Good answer, not many devs take the time making original looking characters, so you see many games starring max from BB, wearing the very popular grey v neck shirt, all over the place.
Thank you for that comment! I tried to make him look as 'plain' as possible. I wanted to show how his character transforms throughout the game. That may have led to him look rather generic though...

And thank you everyone for your nice comments!

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Renders look absolutely stunning, great work, the girls are beautiful and every character look unique. I've only played the initial story segment, but the writing is great and it seems to have a lot going on behind the scenes.

The free roam gameplay is separated from the main story so you can set your own pace without getting lost, as in, you just click a button and go back to the main story.

I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!
It shows, everything looks very polished and high quality. Congrats. If quality and merit is worth anything this will be a huge success.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This game is amazing, the renders are stunning. Though a few changes or constructive criticisms if you will.
1: I wish there was more free roaming quests in the initial release, So far I've only been able to complete the Jeans quest from Luna's story arch. Everything else is *Not yet implemented*. Would have been cool for maybe at least one more
2: Please put into place a money visualization feature. So far the only way I've seen to view how much money you have is going into the equipment section of the mission select and once Wilfred goes away you can't view that. It'd be nice to have an immediate GUI
3: Please implement a visual aid for the relationship of the girls. We see the +hearts on the upper left but afterwards nothing that i've seen. it'd be nice to be able to check at a moments notice.
Thanks for the upload. And if any of my suggestions are upcoming accept my apology.
Looking forward to this continuing!

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, especially the separation between the free roaming and the story

Cant seem to figure out yet how to get to the scene seen in the preview where you're sitting under a tree though

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cant seem to figure out yet how to get to the scene seen in the preview where you're sitting under a tree though
After the 3th story section it opens up when talking with luna.

This game is amazing, the renders are stunning. Though a few changes or constructive criticisms if you will.
1: I wish there was more free roaming quests in the initial release, So far I've only been able to complete the Jeans quest from Luna's story arch. Everything else is *Not yet implemented*. Would have been cool for maybe at least one more
2: Please put into place a money visualization feature. So far the only way I've seen to view how much money you have is going into the equipment section of the mission select and once Wilfred goes away you can't view that. It'd be nice to have an immediate GUI
3: Please implement a visual aid for the relationship of the girls. We see the +hearts on the upper left but afterwards nothing that i've seen. it'd be nice to be able to check at a moments notice.
Thanks for the upload. And if any of my suggestions are upcoming accept my apology.
Looking forward to this continuing!
No need for any apologies! Constructive criticisms will only make my game better!

1. There is a section with luna after 3th story section and after that another quest. I do feel like I should have added one or two more quests, but then again, what I want from my 0.01 is introduction to characters and how the gameplay is.

2. Will do!

3. There is. After a treshold have been passed, the pictures in the info screen of the characters change. (Less cloths and naughty positions etc)
More info at the help section in-game. It's short an explains some important stuff :D!

Money may need to be twerked so it be easiere to get the stuff to progress with the story.

And to all others who posted some unbelieve nice comments, thank you so much!

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes