grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This was a very enjoyable story until the last 2 scenes... everything was totally normal until then, and then BAM out of nowhere the start of some weird mommy incest shit.. and then BAM meeting Jalen. The second the 2 girls asked top join you it was 100% obvious he was going to be black and that this was going to be part of some loser ntr cuck shit. What a disappointment.

TahuBulat

Dec 27, 2018
Character screen - Those changes with the affection stat of the character.
So if you see Luna topless her character picture actually changed 3 times.
This does however remind me I need an extra info change for Gracie.
You can read more about that at the "help" screen as this tell about it in depth.

Minigames - there is a mod being worked on by a patron right now who is trying to change the contract into mini text adventures. Looking forward to that personally.

Items - Yeah, don't dislike the idea.

A lot of the music names and credits are in the end credit scene.
Character screen - Those changes with the affection stat of the character.
So if you see Luna topless her character picture actually changed 3 times.
This does however remind me I need an extra info change for Gracie.
You can read more about that at the "help" screen as this tell about it in depth.

Minigames - there is a mod being worked on by a patron right now who is trying to change the contract into mini text adventures. Looking forward to that personally.

Items - Yeah, don't dislike the idea.

A lot of the music names and credits are in the end credit scene.
I think i missed that , can u gave me some? Sorry for bothering u

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Good evening.

seems i'm having a problem here.....
i did all quest and story advancements, after getting the killer in the brig i chose to set here free, the story continues
Cordelia says i will join the team and i'm sent to my room.. i try to advance at several times of day or talk to all but noting changes and every time i click CONTINUE i'm taken to the room (no time passes) the - New Soldier introduction and event doesn't activate...
I'm lvl 10 elite soldato...

(no cheats or what ever used)

anyone has same problem or knows a way to trigger - New Soldier introduction and event
Thank you for ya time and patience
Can you post the event log for me? "?"-"events"

3 months for 5 minute of gameplay. OOOF
Don't be ridiculous.
The update took longer than normal due to illness but the length should be the same as for normal updates.
Unless you ctrl past everything.

How can i start "Town Time" with Gracie? I finished everything else, but stuck here???
Did you use a cheat mod? Using the 0.03 cheat mod on the 0.04 update removes the flag for the new events. As the new event variables are in the same script as the cheat mod. (0.03 cheat mod)

This was a very enjoyable story until the last 2 scenes... everything was totally normal until then, and then BAM out of nowhere the start of some weird mommy incest shit.. and then BAM meeting Jalen. The second the 2 girls asked top join you it was 100% obvious he was going to be black and that this was going to be part of some loser ntr cuck shit. What a disappointment.
There is no incest nor any ntr.
Black does not mean loser ntr cuck shit.
It is entirely possible to have a friend of color without that person going after your girls.
Sometime to avoid disappointing yourself and others, you could start with reading the tags of the game. And if there is a FAQ for a game (which there is for this) you could read that also, in which it also states there is no ntr nor incest.

I think i missed that , can u gave me some? Sorry for bothering u
Sure thing. These are the info pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gracie needs an extra one after this update. That is for sure.
There is always another thing to notice at the character info screen. All the characters have inner thoughts that change after story sections and events. Those can be fun to read.
Remember to read the help section that explains all of this stuff.

I encountered the same problem.
It was a bug that is now fixed.
Forgot to turn off the lobby music.
A quick workaround is rollback, click mute lobby music and then do the event.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

Don't be ridiculous.
The update took longer than normal due to illness but the length should be the same as for normal updates.

Did you use a cheat mod? Using the 0.03 cheat mod on the 0.04 update removes the flag for the new events. As the new event variables are in the same script as the cheat mod. (0.03 cheat mod)

It is entirely possible to have a friend of color without that person going after your girls.
Sometime to avoid disappointing yourself and others, you could start with reading the tags of the game. And if there is a FAQ for a game (which there is for this) you could read that also, in which it also states there is no ntr nor incest.

There is always another thing to notice at the character info screen. All the characters have inner thoughts that change after story sections and events. Those can be fun to read.

Hi there.
Forgot to mention one thing i used my save from last version if that matters....

here is the print-screen if that that ya need...

Thanks for all the help and amazing content....

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi there.
Forgot to mention one thing i used my save from last version if that matters....

here is the print-screen if that that ya need...

Thanks for all the help and amazing content....
No worries :giggle:

It seems like you have done everything as it is all in green.
The rescue sister from the new soldier event is in the update.

Reactions: Hzy and Zero Enna

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Is there no new luna content? i couldnt trigger any so i started a new game and it says after the cave date with luna that thats it for the character? i hope i didnt waste so much time to find that out :D it was enjoyable to go through it all again anyway though

Reactions: HopesGaming

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
How to trigger the " Magic Touch", "Dancing Clothes" and "Feelings?" event? I am not sure if i already ddi them bc they are shown in white letters and not green like the rest.

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
When Luna is in the bathroom and when we peek, the scene that we see depends on stealth. I saw 3 scenes and I used UnRen to see all the images in the game. I saw that there is a forth scene (Luna wrapped in a towel). With 30 stealth I see her taking off her underwear and with 35 she is standing topless. How to get this towel scene?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I totally love this game, the only thing I can criticise, is that the mother looks too young for my taste.
Glad you like the game.
I heard this a couple of with Cordia. But honestly, looking at 40-50 years old women in google images and you quickly realize that people tend to overestimate how old some women actually look.

Is there no new luna content? i couldnt trigger any so i started a new game and it says after the cave date with luna that thats it for the character? i hope i didnt waste so much time to find that out :D it was enjoyable to go through it all again anyway though
No new Luna content (beside appearing roles)
Poor Gracie has been left out for a bit too long. So wanted to give her the deserved attention. Luna has been spoiled a bit.

How to trigger the " Magic Touch", "Dancing Clothes" and "Feelings?" event? I am not sure if i already ddi them bc they are shown in white letters and not green like the rest.
If you used cheats (before the cheat got updated) then those cannot be activated and are bugged out. The cheat mod is not done by me.
Download a clean version of the game and try again.

When Luna is in the bathroom and when we peek, the scene that we see depends on stealth. I saw 3 scenes and I used UnRen to see all the images in the game. I saw that there is a forth scene (Luna wrapped in a towel). With 30 stealth I see her taking off her underwear and with 35 she is standing topless. How to get this towel scene?
Yeah, think that image got cut from the game.
Can't remember the reason. But it was probably a good one, hehe.

TahuBulat

Dec 27, 2018

These are the info pictures.

Don't be ridiculous.

Don't be ridiculous.

Uhh i mean the backsound title , i miss the credit scene tho , not the info pictures

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Is he even black though? From the names and the look, I assumed the family was of Indian origin.
Seems like a weird response to meeting any non-white guy in the game.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Sex will play a big role. Once it happens it will be plentiful.
But with that said, it will not replace the story. The continue button will always give a story section focused on the story.
And the characters story arcs will not be changed into sex only. They have their own stories that need to be told.
So there will not be evolution like: if Grace (or Luna) find out that the MC flirts with her ant her sister the MC will be in trouble, same thing if Antonio find her wife has an affaire with the MC. It's a pity, because would make the game more "dangerous" to play.

Don't be ridiculous.
Now you understand why I will never create my own game? I don't want be martyrized if I catch a flu!

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes