TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or is the game story not complete? which seems weird.
The games only up to version 0.04, it will probably be quite a while before it's complete. If all the main story events in the ? menu are green then you've gotten as far as you can right now with the continue button.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
The games only up to version 0.04, it will probably be quite awhile before it's complete. If all the main story events in the ? menu are green then you've gotten as far as you can right now with the continue button.
that's sad the game is quite fun.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This is one of my concerns. That it will turn into "NPC's never talk to each other" trope.
I feel like I manage to make the girls interact with each other in most of the scenes. Even if it's focused on one girl's path.
The reason why I do not want any consequences (for now) with going after all the girls is that I would have to basically lead to two options. 1. Cut of content for one girl. Basically, make the other girls an empty shell while doing one girl's path or 2. make a separate friendship only path.
This will be very time consuming and means I have to neglect content from somewhere else.
There will be paths where their stories intervene such as when they watched a movie together and Luna told Gracie they were out hiking.
Some will be dialogues while others may lead to fun events.
But I do not want to make any consequences of going for all the girls.
Isabel vs gracie/luna. Luna vs gracie/isabel. Gracie vs Luna/isabel.
And that's not even taking into account for any new girls.
Simple not possible for a one-man job.
Luckily due to the mafia setting and the girl's personality they good at keeping hush.

hi nobody answered me for problem :(
I have not seen that bug before. I need more information.
What version you from, are you using a translated version and did you use any cheats?

Huh, wasn't even aware there was several options there. Always waited until MC had a high stealth before attempting it.
Any chance of adding a random or rotating selection for the scenes when above highest last value, which seems to be 40 from looking at the file?
Yes, that is something I am thinking of adding.

Is the continue button supposed to well bug? i clicked continue story at a certain point of the game and it does nothing?takes me to my room and the button is still there i can spam it and it does nothing
Or is the game story not complete? which seems weird.
Why would that be weird? The game is 0.04 and in development. If I finished the story the game would be 1.0
Remember to check the event logger to see if everything is done. (Turns green)

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
I feel like I manage to make the girls interact with each other in most of the scenes. Even if it's focused on one girl's path.
The reason why I do not want any consequences (for now) with going after all the girls is that I would have to basically lead to two options. 1. Cut of content for one girl. Basically, make the other girls an empty shell while doing one girl's path or 2. make a separate friendship only path.
This will be very time consuming and means I have to neglect content from somewhere else.
There will be paths where their stories intervene such as when they watched a movie together and Luna told Gracie they were out hiking.
Some will be dialogues while others may lead to fun events.
Luckily due to the mafia setting and the girl's personality they good at keeping hush.

I have not seen that bug before. I need more information.
What version you from, are you using a translated version and did you use any cheats?

Yes, that is something I am thinking of adding.

Why would that be weird? The game is 0.04 and in development. If I finished the story the game would be 1.0
Remember to check the event logger to see if everything is done. (Turns green)
Apologies i was just frustrated the game is actually amazing and can't wait for it to be done.
Btw question is lvl 10? supposed to be max for now or?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yes, you do it well for now, but once things get more intimate, one would expect conflicts of interest.

I understand branching is time consuming, but it would be worth it in the long run in my opinion. It would also add replayability and make the player more invested in the MC. I don't think there needs to be a story path with every girl in every playthrough. Sure, choosing one would make put the others in minor roles, but it would make more sense from the story perspective. Like you said you have interactions with others at solo girl events, so they can still be important enough.

Well, I suppose I do have a choice in the matter by simply not going after every girl at some point. I would like the drama the consequences brings, but it's not a gamebreaker as nothing is forced, thankfully. I'll just have one MC focused on Luna, one on Gracie, and so on. What eyes don't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.:)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Apologies i was just frustrated the game is actually amazing and can't wait for it to be done.
Btw question is lvl 10? supposed to be max for now or?
Yes, you do it well for now, but once things get more intimate, one would expect conflicts of interest.

No worries and level 10 is the max for now, yes.

I understand branching is time consuming, but it would be worth it in the long run in my opinion. It would also add replayability and make the player more invested in the MC. I don't think there needs to be a story path with every girl in every playthrough. Sure, choosing one would make put the others in minor roles, but it would make more sense from the story perspective. Like you said you have interactions with others at solo girl events, so they can still be important enough.

Well, I suppose I do have a choice in the matter by simply not going after every girl at some point. I would like the drama the consequences brings, but it's not a gamebreaker as nothing is forced, thankfully. I'll just have one MC focused on Luna, one on Gracie, and so on. What eyes don't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.:)
I do get ya, and something like that is, of course, something I am thinking of. But probably far later in the game once I can give it some proper time towards it.

Reactions: quinfax and Akamari

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of harem ending, they usually feel cheap in comparison to making choices and committing to one route. Then again, in this case, the Wilfred route already makes the others pretty much useless, so it's a moot point.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
I do get ya, and something like that is, of course, something I am thinking of. But probably far later in the game once I can give it some proper time towards it.
Do you have an eta about when an update might come out? for the game?
Because i have yet to find a game good as this. ^_^

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Do you have an eta about when an update might come out? for the game?
Because i have yet to find a game good as this. ^_^
they just released an update, theres not gonna be another for a couple months at least. unless its a patch

Reactions: Enyos
D

Deleted member 418221

I'm unable to use the Bugfix file (nofile.io doesn't load). Is it still not part of the update? The 'search within thread' function appears to be broken.

I also cannot find any info about a new cheat mod.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm unable to use the Bugfix file (nofile.io doesn't load)...
I think that's what HopesGaming posted back here, the one in op seems to be loading fine for me though. Looking at the version number I don't think it's been added to the main download yet.
I also cannot find any info about a new cheat mod.
The mods thread is here.

ianppo

Jun 19, 2018
How often does this game get updated? I'm thinking of becoming a patron and supporting it. And is this a one-man dev game?

Reactions: offset8

fab_stand

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, I don't know if somebody already asked, but i can't access to the Isabella's event "Drinking with a DeLuca".
Anybody can help me? :cry:

@HopesGaming it's a great game! I want to tell you that I'm from Italy: the region where I was born is called "Basilicata", but its ancient name is . So I feel this game closer to me! :giggle:

( I'm sorry if my English is not perfect:cautious:)

Edit: I Just figure out how to access to Isabella's event.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
How often does this game get updated? I'm thinking of becoming a patron and supporting it. And is this a one-man dev game?
Yes, it's just @HopesGaming doing all the work, which means that it's kinda hard to say how often updates happen. They are intended to be monthly, but life happens and even the undead offsping of Wilfred and the Dragon gets sick, causing delays which are understandable to normal people while provoking the unwashed troll masses into making barely legible complaints about a wonderful game they are getting for free.

Also, don't take anything I type too seriously, what little brain cells I used to lay claim too have been destroyed by an insane Frenchman named @macadam CO CO COOOOOK! :)

4.40 star(s) 482 Votes