Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huge new changes coming to the game.

´
Huge announcement (incoming changes and preview)
Hello DeLucas,

As most of you already figured out by now and as it has been hinted many times, both in-game and around the forums, if there are going to be dragons in the game or not. Finally, I can remove the veil and say- YES.

Of course, as the time period in which the DeLuca happen is not historically accurate in which the dragons existed, there will be some minor changes to the backgrounds and setting to still keep the realism in the game. The new time period will be in the 17th century as it was in this time period there was the greatest scientific research and proves of dragons existence.

Luckily not a lot of previous game changes is needed as many of the existing in-game scenes could easily be seen as scenes from the 17th century.

Preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hatchling in the preview will be a distant family member to MC.
Looking forward to the new elements in the game. It's going to be dragtastic!
´
This has, of course, also a lot to do with the new changes to f95. As games should adept the fury part of the forum.
Imokwitthis.png

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

´
Hello DeLucas,

As most of you already figured out by now and as it has been hinted many times, both in-game and around the forums, if there are going to be dragons in the game or not. Finally, I can remove the veil and say- YES.

Of course, as the time period in which the DeLuca happen is not historically accurate in which the dragons existed, there will be some minor changes to the backgrounds and setting to still keep the realism in the game. The new time period will be in the 17th century as it was in this time period there was the greatest scientific research and proves of dragons existence.

Luckily not a lot of previous game changes is needed as many of the existing in-game scenes could easily be seen as scenes from the 17th century.

Preview:

´
This has, of course, also a lot to do with the new changes to f95. As games should adept the fury part of the forum.
Awesome, do we get to train our own? I'd even let Luna and Gracie ride my dragon. One at a time of course.:sneaky:

Reactions: HopesGaming

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

´
Hello DeLucas,

Preview:

´
nice try, but only if luna can fly a dragon. ;)

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah but it doesn´t change anything ... the Dragon is still cute :LOL:
Yes, even a joke make many people really wanting to see the new changes. :LOL: That's DeLuca's power! And Wilfred? Will he be an wizard, alchimist or a knight? "Young sir, I knew many dragons in my younger days. I was quite a rider." :cool:

Reactions: HopesGaming

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
That clue about Gracie at the end of her part, she seems to present like a Schizotypal with emotional detachment. She finds most people boring, except for her family. It also seems like she has some schizoid tendencies, given that her mother seems to be afraid of her joining the business (most likely because Gracie would have a complete lack of empathy and would start enjoying killing like it was a game). The bit about Cordia teaching her how to act in different situations, means that she probably doesn't know how to have real emotions and has to pretend in social situations because she doesn't actually feel anything.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@HopesGaming I had completely forgotten about April Fool's Day and read your update... The thoughts that raced through my head were not friendly, nor complementary. So, consider yourself one of the few that actually pulled a fast one on me.

It rarely happens anymore so, awesome job!

(Although, for the dragon fans, it was a cute little beast. I'll give y'all that much.)

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
@HopesGaming I had completely forgotten about April Fool's Day and read your update... The thoughts that raced through my head were not friendly, nor complementary. So, consider yourself one of the few that actually pulled a fast one on me.

It rarely happens anymore so, awesome job!

(Although, for the dragon fans, it was a cute little beast. I'll give y'all that much.)
Hopes probably got most of the people in the thread, at least for a little while. I'd love for him/her to do a fantasy story when this one is done. I love Dragons. Hell my cat is named Dragon.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
So im like 30 minutes in (just skilling up, not really jumping into the story), and a few things: Humour is on point. Deadpan absurdity is perfect. I know it cant be maintained, but its tripping some serious kafka levels of bureaucratic shenanigans. Kudos to the writer. Also, and not the point i wanted to make, but thanks for the free roam. Its really nice feeling comfortable dipping in and out of the grindier parts. Who knew that player choice makes grinding fun? Well, every mmo player grinding ilvl/power so they can do the actual story missions (raids)...

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
Hopes probably got most of the people in the thread, at least for a little while. I'd love for him/her to do a fantasy story when this one is done. I love Dragons. Hell my cat is named Dragon.

heh heh. Yeah, I'm sure I wasn't "one of the few" who were fooled, which is weird because Hopes has been rather flippant with the offhanded (and often sarcastic) replies / posts so far. I wish I could blame it on something but, in reality, it was my own damn fault.

As for dragons, again, I don't have anything against them. (They're rather cool fictional critters, to be honest.) It was more of a "what the *expletive* do dragons have to do with a mob family?!" response. I have little doubt that Hopes could write something clever about dragons and "make it work" but (personally) I'd rather see dragons in a new IP than in this one.

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes