Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah Gracie is definitely more interesting now, not that she was boring before but she was kinda that stereotypical princess type. The flag was raised when she told us why she isn't allowed to join the familys activities.

Its seems like to me that maybe Cordia isn't against Gracie because of her killing but that she is more brains while Luna is physical, perfect combo with big daddy MC in the middle holding them together. If Cordia was really scared of her becoming a robot killer I think she would keep her under even more control and not let any info go to her. Now I am interested in how Antonio plays into this, I doubt he has Gracies brains, and I dont see him being on Luna or serpents level of skills. Does Cordia really expect him to be at her level, unless she wants peaceful times which I doubt would happen.

Time to wait and see. Cordia best girl

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Gracie's recording #5 is not appearing. I already put the bug fix. Can someone help me?
A clear demonstration of what happens when you piss Gracie off. Obviously, she's erased it for you. But seriously, how many days did you wait before looking for it? IIRC, it was 3 or 4 days before I saw a recording show up.

Reactions: HopesGaming

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to trigger event gracie out town...
You need to have finished It's All About The Intent like the event menu says first, then you then go talk to Gracie in her room (I think otherwise it should automatically trigger).

Using a outdated version of the cheat mod will block the event though.

Reactions: Aldy1995
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes