JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope this game isn't abandoned yet. for an hobby of his this is really well made. It is taking really a long time for the next update. I hope everything is alright with the dev.
If a game gets abandoned, it gets tagged with the [Abandoned] prefix here in f95zone.

Don't know why you're worried about this though. Just because it's taking longer than you're expecting doesn't mean Hopes is abandoning the game.
As Abhai said above, there are posts copied and pasted here from the Dev's Patreon page which gives news/status on the update, couple of posts before.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is that redhead girl gonna come back at some point? Need to boink her too.
You mean the assassin? She should appear in two updates. In the first update, we will be finishing the Netori route for Isabel. And the issue with the assassin's family is supposed to be the main part of the following update.

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
You mean the assassin? She should appear in two updates. In the first update, we will be finishing the Netori route for Isabel. And the issue with the assassin's family is supposed to be the main part of the following update.
Awesome. Can't wait for the updates!

RonnieLo22

Dec 1, 2019
i need to ask something to the people who finnished the game! please... answer me if somebody knows if the story will continue o thats the end of the game with "i love you my son" event?? o will continue in the next update! please somebody answer me this question... i see need more story of Luna! she drive´s me so fucking crazy with her story! im in love! and the dev makes me cry whit his argumental line!

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
hey guys, does this game have a mod for the gallery to be unlocked . i loved the story and intrigue of the content but im not into the grind or game part of it. the visual novel is what keeps me in so if theres a gallery for scenes let me know . thanks

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know when we getting new update ?
You see, there’s this mountain of pure diamond. It takes an hour to climb it and an hour to go around it, and every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain. And when the entire mountain is chiseled away, the answer will still be "when it's done" :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
You see, there’s this mountain of pure diamond. It takes an hour to climb it and an hour to go around it, and every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain. And when the entire mountain is chiseled away, the answer will still be "when it's done" :)

It isn't often I laugh out loud from something on the internet but laugh I did to this comment. Well said.

Reactions: Huitieme

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It's not just the little Luna's story - actually a follow-up with the Russian roulette, and the Luna character card afterwards representing her soul's cry to find someone trustworthy in her life. These parts were also strongly written, and I would suffer a very long delay in next versions in order to receive the same quality of writing from the Dev
Her palming the fucking bullet in the Russian roulette scene wrecked me! :cry:

SHUNCHANCHAN

Jun 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing this game.. i love so much Plot Story & Graphic.. but why ver 0.06.1 has 2 Size at outside.. 580mb & 368mb ? it's compresed or just what ?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for sharing this game.. i love so much Plot Story & Graphic.. but why ver 0.06.1 has 2 Size at outside.. 580mb & 368mb ? it's compresed or just what ?
If yyou mean this one:
1592503138320.png
Yes, this would be smaller, because it's compressed as it says it is.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Compressed and Unofficial has same file size.. but look at my Screenshoot

View attachment 697574 View attachment 697576

[ 0011 has 369mb ] & [ the66 has 581mb ]
[ 0011 has Quick Menu ] & [ the66 has no Quick Menu ]

i don't know what different in gameplay..
please, could you put that gigantic screenshot into spoiler.
and regarding those size differences probably as mentioned above 0011 used a higher level of compression than the66 did.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes