c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Compressed and Unofficial has same file size.. but look at my Screenshoot

View attachment 697574 View attachment 697576

[ 0011 has 369mb ] & [ the66 has 581mb ]
[ 0011 has Quick Menu ] & [ the66 has no Quick Menu ]

i don't know what different in gameplay..
For certain this can only answer the two of them. Yet I can only think that the difference is in the compression level of the image and so. If this is due to a more efficient code or a higher compression I do not know.

SHUNCHANCHAN

Jun 18, 2020
please, could you put that gigantic screenshot into spoiler.
and regarding those size differences probably as mentioned above 0011 used a higher level of compression than the66 did.
Honestly, i don't know how to spoiler my screen.. maybe Anyone or Admin can helping ..

SHUNCHANCHAN

Jun 18, 2020
For certain this can only answer the two of them. Yet I can only think that the difference is in the compression level of the image and so. If this is due to a more efficient code or a higher compression I do not know.
Perhaps two of them can explained this thing. but as i listen the BGM from Main Menu, it's little different.. between Loud and Low..

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You see, there’s this mountain of pure diamond. It takes an hour to climb it and an hour to go around it, and every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain. And when the entire mountain is chiseled away, the answer will still be "when it's done" :)
Wasnt that the story of the Hobbit? The thresh beats a nut on the mountain once a year, on a specific day, at sunset and you must be there that time or you a screwed.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Or just do it as HopesGaming has writen.
Take it from his Patreon site

The DeLuca Family 0.06.5 Release (Public - English only)
Hey DeLucas,

This release is a bit out of the ordinary. Normally there is one big release and then a few smaller releases which usually are bug fixes and translations.

This time however, it is a mid sized one. Not the same as a full release but bigger than the smaller ones usually released.
The reason for this 'split' release is the planned gameplay changes for 0.07. That one will make saves not work so it would be like a fresh start. I want to end this with the conclusion of Isabel arc and some needed features such as the gallery.

Not recommended for those that want the play-through of a full ordinary release but for the DeLuca addicts out there - have fun!

I will start working on the last part (0.07) immediately and hopefully it won't be too long!
Ps. Will start getting the normal patron post going again (poll, unique renders, games, etc.). Feel like those have been neglected for a bit now.
Download link for The DeLuca Family 0.06.5;

Enjoy!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a short note to wish everybody much fun with the interim update. I see no sense for me to play it since I most likely will have to go through it again when we all have to start over next release.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I get exception error with any save file posterior to the war chapter. Game still seems playable by using rollback. But just wanted to inform

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes