HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I played for a few days, but I was primarily based on the journal -> Event log in my comment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can try to play for more than about 7 days.
Ah I see what you mean.

The bird event requires the sacrifice event if you on netori path. But will play after the last yoga path if on friendship paths. Need to update the help info page! Thanks for pointing it out

Edit* so it's a text bug- but should play out normally in-game. (But not with the one previously downloaded 0.06.5. In the process of uploading it again and it should work.)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Or just do it as HopesGaming has writen.
Take it from his Patreon site

The DeLuca Family 0.06.5 Release (Public - English only)
Hey DeLucas,

This release is a bit out of the ordinary. Normally there is one big release and then a few smaller releases which usually are bug fixes and translations.

This time however, it is a mid sized one. Not the same as a full release but bigger than the smaller ones usually released.
The reason for this 'split' release is the planned gameplay changes for 0.07. That one will make saves not work so it would be like a fresh start. I want to end this with the conclusion of Isabel arc and some needed features such as the gallery.

Not recommended for those that want the play-through of a full ordinary release but for the DeLuca addicts out there - have fun!

I will start working on the last part (0.07) immediately and hopefully it won't be too long!
Ps. Will start getting the normal patron post going again (poll, unique renders, games, etc.). Feel like those have been neglected for a bit now.
Download link for The DeLuca Family 0.06.5;

Windows
Mac
Enjoy!
Maybe it's just me but I am getting file link unavailable error on mega.

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes