EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
demon_lord_001.jpg

Overview:
The Demon Lord has returned! But in a woman's body...!? Defeat the Guardian Knights and regain your former self! An event-collecting RPG without battles!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Release Date: 2018-09-06
Original Title: 魔王と守護騎士
Aliases: [TakionMELO] Maou to Shugo Kishi
Developer/Publisher: TakionMELO -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Translator: joeyeroq
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

demon_lord_002.jpg demon_lord_003.jpg demon_lord_004.jpg demon_lord_005.jpg demon_lord_006.jpg demon_lord_007.jpg demon_lord_008.jpg demon_lord_009.jpg demon_lord_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
i dont see it on the site so is a Req not an Update

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved."
That's for when you report the thread with game update as the reason. The [UPDATE] prefix before the title is for updating games that are on here and the [REQ] prefix is for games that aren't.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
That's for when you report the thread with game update as the reason. The [UPDATE] prefix before the title is for updating games that are on here and the [REQ] prefix is for games that aren't.
Ok, maybe a moderator should rewrite the rule at 1.1.4 and 1.2.3 to avoid confusion from
"Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved."
to
"Report your own thread, tag it as Game Request or Comic / Animation Request with prefix '[REQ]' and state that it needs to be moved."

Last edited:

Join Duty

Jun 6, 2019
For some reason guardian knights have more demonic look than demon lord, but I'll enjoy seeing them banging anyway

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The art is amazing, but remind me of that "drink maid" crap that is the worst hentai shit i've ever played.
So this kinda kill my expectations.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
The art is amazing, but remind me of that "drink maid" crap that is the worst hentai shit i've ever played.
So this kinda kill my expectations.
i know how u feel, the game its of the same circle who did Drink Maid, i was dissapointed too and im afraid to download this one too :S

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 633957

Overview:
The Demon Lord has returned! But in a woman's body...!? Defeat the Guardian Knights and regain your former self! An event-collecting RPG without battles!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Release Date: 2018-09-06
Original Title: 魔王と守護騎士
Aliases: [TakionMELO] Maou to Shugo Kishi
Developer/Publisher: TakionMELO -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Translator: joeyeroq
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The way the game is described it makes me think it's a visual novel.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
This is alot better then their milk bar games. It's FAR more basic and can be finished in like 30 minutes. But it makes up for it with some pretty solid art at least for my standard's. The translation is also solid and it ain't mtl, so thank god.

The jist of the "gameplay" of this game is: You got a hub world with 7 different area's each with a boss and a final area that is meant to be done last. (Each stage is a single area with a scrolling screen.) H-scene for losing against the guards on each stage, for proposition an static npc on each stage that will give an item for stage clearing, and for beating each stage boss.

And at least this particular MV game doesn't want to break your cpu fan. Well at least not as hot as SOME MV games get, hah.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
I translated this in a week or so while doing other stuff, if there are spelling or grammatical errors please let me know (I'm dutch so not a native english speaker).
If you want to play in original japanese copy files in "/www/data/backup_japanese" folder to "/www/data" folder and "www/img/pictures/backup_jap" to "www/img/pictures" folder.
You can always revert back to my english version by copying files in "/www/data/backup_english" and "www/img/pictures/backup_eng" folders to their respective parent folders.
Also if anybody want to decensor or mod the pictures go ahead, maybe I will when I got the time.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes