The Demoness & The Castle of Pigs[Noble Ogre] Walkthrough?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I recently started playing the second game made by Noble Ogre (Demon King and pig castle) after beating their first game ( ) with the help of the thread
that was on UMLF. I was hoping that we could attempt to do the same for this game. A community effort to help guide people through the game, unlock all the scenes and endings.
As of right now my only successful ending is the BAD2 ending. The game is in RPGM format, and can be used with a language hook, even though its pretty god awful. So im sure it can also be used with an MTL or such. I bring this up incase people want to take a crack at playing and going through the game to assist in uncovering all the secrets and ect.

Im leaving the store link below for everyone to check out. I think it would be really fun to band together and crack this out! Ill be writing out what i've discovered so far in the replies.
Hoping people are into this idea and if this wasnt the right place to post this i apologize it seemed more like a general discussion then a actual TL request.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jack koff

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
I recently started playing the second game made by Noble Ogre (Demon King and pig castle) after beating their first game ( ) with the help of the thread
that was on UMLF. I was hoping that we could attempt to do the same for this game. A community effort to help guide people through the game, unlock all the scenes and endings.
As of right now my only successful ending is the BAD2 ending. The game is in RPGM format, and can be used with a language hook, even though its pretty god awful. So im sure it can also be used with an MTL or such. I bring this up incase people want to take a crack at playing and going through the game to assist in uncovering all the secrets and ect.

Im leaving the store link below for everyone to check out. I think it would be really fun to band together and crack this out! Ill be writing out what i've discovered so far in the replies.
Hoping people are into this idea and if this wasnt the right place to post this i apologize it seemed more like a general discussion then a actual TL request.

?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote