Thread Updated: 2017-09-06
Release Date: 2016-10-08
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Store:
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other games from the same developer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2016-12-16_211026.jpg RE185884_img_smp1.jpg RE185884_img_smp2.jpg RE185884_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I remember how difficult this game was...If you guys come across a certain platform you can't reach by jumping, remove some of your clothes by...sacrificing yourself a little and you should now be able to reach it.
The gameplay is nice but HARD, so if you're too lazy and want to see the H-scene asap, copy paste this inside the "save.ini" which should be created after clearing the first stage:
[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

Anyway I don't know if I did something wrong but it seems that it's still "Censored", despite the fact that it was labeled as "Censorship: none", and it seems to be the exact same as the one I had months ago ie the "Japanese" one (though the text menu is in "English")

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I remember how difficult this game was...If you guys come across a certain platform you can't reach by jumping, remove some of your clothes by...sacrificing yourself a little and you should now be able to reach it.
The gameplay is nice but HARD, so if you're too lazy and want to see the H-scene asap, copy paste this inside the "save.ini" which should be created after clearing the first stage:
[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

Anyway I don't know if I did something wrong but it seems that it's still "Censored", despite the fact that it was labeled as "Censorship: none", and it seems to be the exact same as the one I had months ago ie the "Japanese" one (though the text menu is in "English")
tried doing that and it didnt do anything

StarsFall

Aug 10, 2017
Try copying and pasting it 2 times in the save.ini file.
It'll look something like this.

[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

It worked for me when I did this.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

you're right is Censored damn my fault :pensive:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
you're right is Censored damn my fault :pensive:
No worries, mistake can happen ^^
Anyway thanks for uploading this game, even if it was hella hard af, it was still a fresh change of pace and reminder of how difficult Retro Games were at the day.

Oct 18, 2018
I really thought this was about Youtube's demontization issue turning into a game, turns out I just suck ass when it comes to reading English.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
any saves?
Try copying and pasting it 2 times in the save.ini file.
It'll look something like this.

[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

It worked for me when I did this.
care to share all the demonization game save file thst you edit? can even get past the first enemy that shoot at you

Reactions: TeamHentaiX
Sep 10, 2018
Yeah no kidding about hard. I completed the first level but figured there was no way I was making it to 10 with fully intact mental health. Art seemed pretty meh like most japanese games but maybe my lack of love is due to my lack of love for the fetish.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

there is no such file on my end :I just a .exe

and yes ITS STUPID HARD
like mario but less polished