Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i can't for the fucking life of me, get the third ending, i got the first two - Dog Collar on my Neck and Marry The Queen, But The Last one yeah I QUIT!!!! :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:):devilish::devilish:

Reactions: weeradot and Daveck

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Nice upload and uncensored hehe you have officially made my night :cool::cool:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I wrote a guide for this game.
rezidu or any moderator: feel free to add it to the OP

The general rules: For ending 1 make sure you don't have more than 3 hearts, the less the better. For ending 2 you need 4 full hearts. For ending 3 you need 4 full dark purple hearts and the collar. You can get every single one of the 3 endings on day 1 if you want, but not all variations and of course not all at once. Endings 1 and 3 have can be achieved with or without curing the princess. Cumming will cost you 250 stamina points.

How to get the collar: This can easily be missed if you don't know about it. During the dialogue on day 1, after you freed her and before you lay down with her she will present the collar to you and tell you what it can do. Once the icon for the collar is shifted to the right you can click on it to take the collar.

How to "unlock" your tounge: You need to "unlock" your tounge first before you can lick or kiss her. This is done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes there's a sentence in brackets like "(I'd like to taste that tongue)" or "(My mouth isn't just for talking)". This will make you be able to kiss or lick her.

How to refill your stamina: This is also done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes you can say things like "I still have plenty of stamina left", "We are not done yet" or "I'm still loaded for more". Choosing one of those will refill your stamina with 250 points.

Ok, now for the endings. Ending 1 is the bad ending, ending 2 is the good ending and ending 3 is the bitch ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I wrote a guide for this game.
rezidu or any moderator: feel free to add it to the OP

The general rules: For ending 1 make sure you don't have more than 3 hearts, the less the better. For ending 2 you need 4 full hearts. For ending 3 you need 4 full dark purple hearts and the collar. You can get every single one of the 3 endings on day 1 if you want, but not all variations and of course not all at once. Endings 1 and 3 have can be achieved with or without curing the princess. Cumming will cost you 250 stamina points.

How to get the collar: This can easily be missed if you don't know about it. During the dialogue on day 1, after you freed her and before you lay down with her she will present the collar to you and tell you what it can do. Once the icon for the collar is shifted to the right you can click on it to take the collar.

How to "unlock" your tounge: You need to "unlock" your tounge first before you can lick or kiss her. This is done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes there's a sentence in brackets like "(I'd like to taste that tongue)" or "(My mouth isn't just for talking)". This will make you be able to kiss or lick her.

How to refill your stamina: This is also done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes you can say things like "I still have plenty of stamina left", "We are not done yet" or "I'm still loaded for more". Choosing one of those will refill your stamina with 250 points.

Ok, now for the endings. Ending 1 is the bad ending, ending 2 is the good ending and ending 3 is the bitch ending.

Hey I dont know why but options you mentioned for ending 2 are grayed out for me

Reactions: UncleSchmuck

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
For some reasons the game feel incredibly laggy for me, the FPS is never higher than 30. It just a simple flash game right?

Does anybody encounter this problem?

balrod18

May 17, 2017
any save file? and where do you place it?

the game its fun, but the AI learns too quickly where are the pairs, if you dont win by turn 4-5 youre out, really annoying

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
If you liked this game (as in like loli's) look up their other game "Lost Life"... Its on DLsite if you feel like supporting this dev (and want the uncensored version).

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
any save file? and where do you place it?

the game its fun, but the AI learns too quickly where are the pairs, if you dont win by turn 4-5 youre out, really annoying
after a few games getting a couple upgrades makes you able to easily do what you basically see the demon do, since you get to see more than just what you click on, and with enough upgrades even the biggest board gets trivial to win

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes