Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Lolicon5x

Feb 3, 2020
Same issue, no matter what i do it wont give me the 3rd heart.
I just figured it out, you need the collar, one second day, you need about 2 small heart and 1 big heart full, and show her the collar and choose "Just Kidding", you will get the 4th heart.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I just figured it out, you need the collar, one second day, you need about 2 small heart and 1 big heart full, and show her the collar and choose "Just Kidding", you will get the 4th heart.
No, 4th heart is just lewd her enough. 5th heart is from the collar.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
What you guys are saying is all wrong, you can get her to 4 hearts without even showing her the collar, read ending 3, this ending details what specifically to do which from what I've read you all are doing incorrectly. Once you get her to 4 fully purple hearts then you can show her the collar and she will become your bitch with 2 variations. 1. With her tail and dog ears or 2. In her human form. The difference is whether or not you cum inside her.

Also here is my 100% save.

After downloading place this file in the following folder. C:Users:*Whatever user*:AppData:Roaming:Macromedia:FlashPlayer:#SharedObjects:4TKC67H6:localhost and overwrite your save. All options in sex mode are unlocked including unlimited stamina for both tongue and penis.

I wrote a guide for this game.
rezidu or any moderator: feel free to add it to the OP

The general rules: For ending 1 make sure you don't have more than 3 hearts, the less the better. For ending 2 you need 4 full hearts. For ending 3 you need 4 full dark purple hearts and the collar. You can get every single one of the 3 endings on day 1 if you want, but not all variations and of course not all at once. Endings 1 and 3 have can be achieved with or without curing the princess. Cumming will cost you 250 stamina points.

How to get the collar: This can easily be missed if you don't know about it. During the dialogue on day 1, after you freed her and before you lay down with her she will present the collar to you and tell you what it can do. Once the icon for the collar is shifted to the right you can click on it to take the collar.

How to "unlock" your tounge: You need to "unlock" your tounge first before you can lick or kiss her. This is done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes there's a sentence in brackets like "(I'd like to taste that tongue)" or "(My mouth isn't just for talking)". This will make you be able to kiss or lick her.

How to refill your stamina: This is also done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes you can say things like "I still have plenty of stamina left", "We are not done yet" or "I'm still loaded for more". Choosing one of those will refill your stamina with 250 points.

Ok, now for the endings. Ending 1 is the bad ending, ending 2 is the good ending and ending 3 is the bitch ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
I noticed it saying sleep sex in the genre. Is the there anyway you have sex with her while she's sleeping?
When you get the key off the king, barge straight in, thats how i got the sleep sex
Also, im trying to get the Bitch princess ending, i get 4 purple hearts and shes completly broken but no collar option to get 5th heart, what am i missing?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
When you get the key off the king, barge straight in, thats how i got the sleep sex
Also, im trying to get the Bitch princess ending, i get 4 purple hearts and shes completly broken but no collar option to get 5th heart, what am i missing?
I guess you didn't read the guide. Let me quote myself.
herbstpoet said:
How to get the collar: This can easily be missed if you don't know about it. During the dialogue on day 1, after you freed her and before you lay down with her she will present the collar to you and tell you what it can do. Once the icon for the collar is shifted to the right you can click on it to take the collar.

Don't touch her anywhere and stop fucking her, just don't move in any way. Now click the question mark in the top right corner and the collar should appear on the right side.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
I wrote a guide for this game.
rezidu or any moderator: feel free to add it to the OP

The general rules: For ending 1 make sure you don't have more than 3 hearts, the less the better. For ending 2 you need 4 full hearts. For ending 3 you need 4 full dark purple hearts and the collar. You can get every single one of the 3 endings on day 1 if you want, but not all variations and of course not all at once. Endings 1 and 3 have can be achieved with or without curing the princess. Cumming will cost you 250 stamina points.

How to "unlock" your tounge: You need to "unlock" your tounge first before you can lick or kiss her. This is done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes there's a sentence in brackets like "(I'd like to taste that tongue)" or "(My mouth isn't just for talking)". This will make you be able to kiss or lick her.

How to refill your stamina: This is also done with your own speech bubble. Sometimes you can say things like "I still have plenty of stamina left", "We are not done yet" or "I'm still loaded for more". Choosing one of those will refill your stamina with 250 points.

Ok, now for the endings. Ending 1 is the bad ending, ending 2 is the good ending and ending 3 is the bitch ending.

Thanks for the guide!

Now, where was I? Oh, right... Getting 100% completion. I'm gonna regret this cuz I don't have the patience to do this.
Well, this should be fun.....

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hello everyone
playing the game I discovered that in the game obtions when you are with her the bed appears a bar that is the ahegao mode
funny .. the problem is that I do not know how to make the gesture ahegao on her face during sex
Does anyone know how to make him do that gesture?
If anyone knows, I would appreciate if you could tell me as a tutorial
greetings to all

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes