Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
play the game; you get points regardless of whether you win or lose matching game

Alternatively you can click the hearts in the happy lamb barn logo a few times while the game is starting up which enables cheat mode; I'd recommend just playing the game though since it's good for your brain
I meant for the dev version. Already gotten all endings normally/cheatless

Had forgotten about clicking on the logi stuff, though. Thanks!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The Post:

They added a pre-sex loading scene with the princess sitting on the bed, with ideas of extending the game past the initial three days to continue the gameplay, with the possibility of a 'cohabitation' type style of gameplay added; several 'toys' they plan to implement to be able to use; as well as gestures for begging, agreeing, etc. They stated that that's all they can show, as their new 'partners' want to keep certain aspects secret, so that's not all the progress they've done, just all they can show. The blurred version of the 'secret project', also reveals that the character has different hair style and eyebrows from the dog princess, and with the selection screen and similar appearance, that it most likely is the mother or daughter of the dog princess.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The Post:

They added a pre-sex loading scene with the princess sitting on the bed, with ideas of extending the game past the initial three days to continue the gameplay, with the possibility of a 'cohabitation' type style of gameplay added; several 'toys' they plan to implement to be able to use; as well as gestures for begging, agreeing, etc. They stated that that's all they can show, as their new 'partners' want to keep certain aspects secret, so that's not all the progress they've done, just all they can show. The blurred version of the 'secret project', also reveals that the character has different hair style and eyebrows from the dog princess, and with the selection screen and similar appearance, that it most likely is the mother or daughter of the dog princess.
Here's some pics to go with :
2lIsNJmLgVlZNXODL6VpDPnx.png 7JQ0h7S5jlGVr7MUQUmdsM7J.jpeg EIzHpFHxB9qcTaUwgPO1pjVs.png HypCKNRQA14oS3RLkEhm1OiL.png WlpS1gKe0sdlq48Zz3g424CB.png

I think this last pic is most important... because that looks more like a proper Co-Habitation game... or "Marriage Mode" (A pity, I was so hopeful for "Monopoly Mode" lol)
*Edit* I forgot that a previous clue was : "Wouldn't it be great if we have ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode for DogPrincess", so still up on the air.

also a vid of Cat version, heavily blurred... check the fanbox if interested

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 3147124 View attachment 3147125 View attachment 3147126 View attachment 3147127 View attachment 3147128

I think this last pic is most important... because that looks more like a proper Co-Habitation game... or "Marriage Mode" (A pity, I was so hopeful for "Monopoly Mode" lol)
*Edit* I forgot that a previous clue was : "Wouldn't it be great if we have ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode for DogPrincess", so still up on the air.

after this news update will take another 3 months

Reactions: Jeropoint

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Qx5f6h9VIoazpU2HkKsUp6gZ.png

Damn, isn't it cute?
There is also LL update with new content which I didn't expect at all. I wish luck to enyone curious enough, though, fanbox servers say "50kb/s is the limit, baka gaijin"

• Red Heart
Reactions: zdzxcx and torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 3147927

Damn, isn't it cute?
There is also LL update with new content which I didn't expect at all. I wish luck to enyone curious enough, though, fanbox servers say "50kb/s is the limit, baka gaijin"
Cute! That "FPS: 55" also makes me feel funny inside, I'm really looking forward to the performance jump.

I didn't know they're still updating LL, though that one kinda makes me feel I'll end up on a list somewhere if I buy it...

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
That "FPS: 55" also makes me feel funny inside, I'm really looking forward to the performance jump.
It looks like pretty static scene so it's not the greatest indicator. Funny enough, there is no fps counter for LL clips, I wonder why...
Even if they replicate animation behavior from their flash games (image sequencing) it *should* be faster with Unity as it won't be 100% CPU-bound. By looks of things LL will be still animated by image seq for aesthetic reasons, it *should* be faster because of Unity's atlas maps and swizzling on top of utilizing GPU.

though that one kinda makes me feel I'll end up on a list somewhere if I buy it...
Just buying it should be pretty safe; 200 IQ japanese developer puts uncensor patch and patchnotes on, of all places, google drive. Also uses gmail to send dl links.
I don't think he got memo how bad things are in California land these years, but if he continues to be this gullible you're not only allowed but also morally obligated to pirate it instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
Monopoly is still on the table I think, I hope both it and co-habitation get implemented. The pre-sex menu screen looks great and is more fitting considering all the new content that'll be added, just feels more game-y. I'm wondering what partners they're talking about with the whole cat princess thing though.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 3147124 View attachment 3147125 View attachment 3147126 View attachment 3147127 View attachment 3147128

hot, wonder if they'll add her doin some servicing at some point, blowjob handjob or footjob(there were a few foot related dialogues + the feet on the art)

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes