Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
1.07 is out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a bugfix, blowjob and other stuff yet to be added
as for the other game, it will be updated very soon with behind pov cowgirl and more clothes and options.
WAT?
The blowjob update came out in 1.07 but if I downloaded it before and they only added sleeping soundly and moving my legs...
How can she give you a blowjob?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
1.07 is out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a bugfix, blowjob and other stuff yet to be added
as for the other game, it will be updated very soon with behind pov cowgirl and more clothes and options.
Hmm got a virus detection on your link :HideThePain:

Also, these are new:
  • You will be able to return the open leg in the normal position.
    At the same time, it is possible to return both legs to the initial state and remove the pants manually.
  • Added two types of sleep modes: "Coma" and "Sleep". (The former does not wake up, the latter can wake up)
  • Inuhime's MWS answer after sleep is slightly changed. (To reduce discomfort)
Source:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Hmm got a virus detection on your link :HideThePain:

Also, these are new:
  • You will be able to return the open leg in the normal position.
    At the same time, it is possible to return both legs to the initial state and remove the pants manually.
  • Added two types of sleep modes: "Coma" and "Sleep". (The former does not wake up, the latter can wake up)
  • Inuhime's MWS answer after sleep is slightly changed. (To reduce discomfort)
Source:
>Hmm got a virus detection on your link :HideThePain:
It's over, your feet pics are now mine !
jk, must be a false positive.

• Haha
Reactions: Slayerz

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
The one thing I'm disappointed is that I cannot prevent the princess from cumming. Back then at 1.03-1.04 The princess won't cum if you lock her heart when the fifth heart just appeared on sex mode. Now, even if I lock her heart it will still fill up.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Not working in a13
I have recompiled two APKs that will work on Android 13.
One is the regular version where nothing is unlocked and you gotta do the puzzles and slowly level up your skills.
The other is a dev build that has everything unlocked by default and is meant for those who only care about freeplay and nothing else.

Download that has both APKs mentioned-

Note: If anyone wants to play in portrait mode without the black bars, change "Screen" from FullScreen to Windowed in the options menu.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I still think this is basically he best game of its type around. Everything vaguely similar is generally using a lot of Live2D that leads to excessively jiggly and 'jello'-seeming animation where it looks more like a stringless puppet getting flailed around.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes