Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Ending 1 has two versions.
Just do whatever you want to get the first ending.
The other version is if you don't cum inside her for all three nights. She'll still have the dog ears and tail.
I don't succeed you said I can do what I want but still I get the same ending

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
What I mean is, if you don't fulfill the condition for ending 2 or 3, you'll get ending 1. And ending 1 has two versions depending whether you've cum inside her or not.

I don't have endings 2 or 3 yet but there are guides in this thread to get them.

Reactions: AliSFX878

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
What I mean is, if you don't fulfill the condition for ending 2 or 3, you'll get ending 1. And ending 1 has two versions depending whether you've cum inside her or not.

I don't have endings 2 or 3 yet but there are guides in this thread to get them.
Where is the help thread I can't find it

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I don't succeed you said I can do what I want but still I get the same ending
Let me explain how the game works with the endings:
1- You become her slave (bad end). Can be triggered if you cum inside her if you don't reach the 4th heart (no dog ears/tail), past the 3rd day without do anything (dog ears/tail variation).
2- You become her husband (normal end). Cum inside her with 4 hearts.
3- She becomes your slave (masochist end). Use the collar in her when the 4 hearts have a purple color. This end have 2 variations depend if you remove the ears/tail cumming inside before the end of the third day.

Now how the hearts works... You can reach the 3rd one without problem, but in this point you must be a bit mean (saying sentences like "you'll become my pet" or "i'll punish you"). She reacts with a cross vein bubble (that meants you are doing well), mix those sentences with the kind ones and eventually you can unlock the 4th heart. When you have the fourth heart, just be mean all the time and slap her during the orgasms. Once the hearts are enough purple, use the collar and unlock the 3rd ending.
Tip: When you reach the 3rd heart you can present the collar, and next you say are not serious about it, that gives instantly the 4th heart, but blocks the masochist ending.

This answered your questions?

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Whoa this thread is still active same with HLBSnail....how dedicated

One question... did Q&A improve? Some1 improve it?(The bottom left speech bubble) is still the same...

Just look at pixiv and oh boy Toki got a horrifying look(probably just me)

Kyrios706

Jul 30, 2019
Same here, its because you´re from Germany ^^
Unfortunately, it's the state's fault, which is why there are no hentai games on Steam :/
different problem, same cause
I'm in the US and unless something changed in the last 48 hours there's hentai games on Steam? I know there's a setting where you have to opt in to see the hentai games, but I can see them from at least the US.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I'm in the US and unless something changed in the last 48 hours there's hentai games on Steam? I know there's a setting where you have to opt in to see the hentai games, but I can see them from at least the US.
Dude, the guy specifically said Germany... yes, the rest of the world can see them, but not Germany.

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes