EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TitleTogether.png

Overview:
A casual hack n' slash RPG!

Doris is a vampire that awoke in a graveyard one night.
After asking the nearby nun, she discovers that the mysterious Lord of Monsters stole her castle and all her possessions 100 years ago. Doris flies into a rage and sets off into demon territory to take back what's rightfully hers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-26
Release Date: Japanese 2019-09-22, English 2020-04-17
Developer: Gabunomi Tororokonbu
Translation: =Together=
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Doris2.png Dorissmug2.png outfits.png RJ260990_img_main.jpg RJ260990_img_smp1.jpg RJ260990_img_smp2.jpg RJ260990_img_smp3.jpg RJ260990_img_smp4.jpg RJ260990_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Love this game. Great art with a slutty MC (no corruption though unfortunately). Overall, a short but worthwhile experience.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Praise be this rare gem.
I always disliked the genre of "unlocking lewds via losing." Like, i don't even have a like or dislike toward the genre itself, but my beef is toward how those games basically railroad you into a set path in order to get your reward. It just repetitive backtracking and re-doing that only help to increase the grind. And while it is just me, but purposely losing isn't fun. Also, sometimes you even have to go out of your way to Defend or do nothing every turn just to lose, because even just spamming the normal attack will kill the enemy. So that's just bad game design in general. 'Lose to Win' just work better in VN than in an RPG format.

Now this
Adventure at your own pace!
You can see every H scene even if you go straight to the end goal.
Nice.gif
Look at that, consideration. They didn't have to, but they did it anyway. And i thank them for that.

4.60 star(s) 35 Votes