Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
1. Actually, while the story begins with him just starting high school to establish their backstory, however the lion's share of the story is at the end of high school.
2. The three main girls are virgins
Ah, only just started and got past mom giving a condom, so figured to ask.

Apr 21, 2018
Well, it doesn't have to be couple swapping to be swinging nor do both parties need to swing. As long as one party says to another "hey, you know what would improve sex with you? Me not having to have sex with you."
But seriously, I put swinging because I put ntr in another game I made and they had a 10+ page argument over whether or not it was NTR. Finally, they found a middle ground with swinging because there is no "netorase" or "cuckquean" tag. So, I decided to put that from the beginning this time.
I ye Olden days, a man having relationships with multiple women was called "harem".

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I ye Olden days, a man having relationships with multiple women was called "harem".
In my opinion, whether a girl joins the harem is based on whether she wants to be in a relationship with the MC, if she is apathetic to the MC with no desire for a relationship and is doing it simply as "assisted masturbation," then you can't really classify her as part of the harem. That being said, if you're here for a harem work, to watch the MC slowly accrue a collection of women... then I'm sorry, but that isn't really the focus of this work.To use an analogy, you don't go to New York to ride a subway do you? I mean, yeah, it will happen; but that isn't really why you went. Same with this, the focus isn't on the MC forming or having a harem, it's about the MC having one woman who is turned on by him sleeping with other women and so that is what he does.

However, unlike the previous game, the two girls cuckolding Klaara actually are interested in turning this netorase into netorare and unlike Mr. B who was old and wise and had been married for a long time, the MC is a bit too inexperienced in matters of sex and love to keep a professional distance.

During the making of WMIY I learned a lot about S&M and I view cuckolding as one expression of masochism, one thing I learned is that if the dominate partner doesn't hold back because they think a safe word is all they need, then a masochist will sometimes let things go too far without ever stopping it. Klaara gets off on this, so she is more than happy to watch the girls netorare her and since the MC isn't entirely sure how relationships, women, and sex work; he might make some poor decisions.

So, I wouldn't dive into this expecting a happy romantic story about true love, it's the dysfunctional dance of four inexperienced teenagers in way over their heads.

Last edited:

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Well, it doesn't have to be couple swapping to be swinging nor do both parties need to swing. As long as one party says to another "hey, you know what would improve sex with you? Me not having to have sex with you."
But seriously, I put swinging because I put ntr in another game I made and they had a 10+ page argument over whether or not it was NTR. Finally, they found a middle ground with swinging because there is no "netorase" or "cuckquean" tag. So, I decided to put that from the beginning this time.
Condolences for having to deal with that, but can we please have proper consistency for tagging? Cuckolding gets categorized as ntr but Cuckqueaning get placed under swinging? The tags gets used disregarding the context of whether its couple opening their relationship or their relationship is being maliciously invaded and ruined.
Users keep treating tags like its some trash bin where they want whatever they aren't interested in marked so they won't see it again rather than definitions to clarify what the games are actually about.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Condolences for having to deal with that, but can we please have proper consistency for tagging? Cuckolding gets categorized as ntr but Cuckqueaning get placed under swinging? The tags gets used disregarding the context of whether its couple opening their relationship or their relationship is being maliciously invaded and ruined.
Users keep treating tags like its some trash bin where they want whatever they aren't interested in marked so they won't see it again rather than definitions to clarify what the games are actually about.
Well, I wasn't entirely sure what to put at the time either. There are actually several different types of "NTR" that F95 makes no distinction between, often because it is unnecessary as they all tend to end in the standard "woman leaves the male crying in sorrow while she laughs at his misfortune." Though, my knowledge, there are 8 defined types of NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, in this case, I chose swinging because, at this moment, it is most accurate, as netorare is pretty much unanimously assumed to be female cheats on male. And as you said, tags are to tell people what is in the game, since none of the females run off with another man, it doesn't fit what people see the "ntr" tag representing. "Cheating" might work, but that is assumed to be going behind someone's back and having sex they wouldn't approve of, that doesn't work either since it is done with the cuck's full knowledge and consent. Leaving us with swinging, the defacto catch-all for open relationships.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Since I have played WMIY I wouldn't be too surprised if Klaara turns out be a half-sibling considering the hints the game gave. That would be one hilarious reveal.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Since I have played WMIY I wouldn't be too surprised if Klaara turns out be a half-sibling considering the hints the game gave. That would be one hilarious reveal.
I'll go ahead and answer that isn't the case. The heroines are not in any way related to anyone from WMIY or the protagonist. I'm not sure where you found hints but they weren't intentional I assure you.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'll go ahead and answer that isn't the case. The heroines are not in any way related to anyone from WMIY or the protagonist. I'm not sure where you found hints but they weren't intentional I assure you.
I can easily debunk your words lad, watch this: The mom. How is she not related since she literally was a part of the other game? Are you trying to imply our hot milf ain't a heroine?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I can easily debunk your words lad, watch this: The mom. How is she not related since she literally was a part of the other game? Are you trying to imply our hot milf ain't a heroine?
The hot milf isn't a heroine, she's more like Obi-Wan, except with sex rather than Jedi powers. She guides and helps our characters along their journey but does not have a character arc of her own.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
The hot milf isn't a heroine, she's more like Obi-Wan, except with sex rather than Jedi powers. She guides and helps our characters along their journey but does not have a character arc of her own.
And here you came being all right and correct. Fella, my dear fella, if I say this character is gud then it is gud.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I just uploaded v0.1.2, scene wise, it doesn't contain much more than v0.1, however, I did completely rewrite and reanimate scenes in order to keep characters consistent, in particular Klaara and Amber. Klaara was always meant to be an extrovert while Amber was an introvert, however v0.1 showed during their early years of Amber to be very wise in reading people and very extroverted whereas Klaara was very withdrawn and easily embarrassed. I fixed that in order to make their characters more consistent. There is also a bit at the end with a talk about some common questions people might have after watching it.

author 12.png

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
What do you guys think of Netori? If the MC slept with a married woman and they recorded it. Afterwords they made two copies, one went to Klaara, the other, the woman took home to let her husband watch.

I want her to give the MC sage advice from someone else who is cuckolding their partner:

"My husband? Yeah, I cuckold him a lot because I know it makes him as happy as he makes me. In bed he is pretty average, he isn't the best I've had, but he is a far cry from the worst, but you don't marry or leave someone for sex. For example: you're better than my husband, your dick is bigger and you last longer, however, in the end that's it. It's really quite shallow, it's all physical, it is sex rather than 'making love,' you don't please my heart, and when talking about men who please my heart, then my husband is by far a cut above the rest.

Good sex should never be used to measure how worthwhile a relationship is, especially in mine and your case where we can find any kind of sex we want. However, between good sex for now, and the man is willing to stay with me long past the point where my looks begin to fade, all the way up to the point I'm dying in my bed many years from now, him holding my hand tightly and telling me he loves me. I'll choose the latter without a shred of hesitation.

So, feel free to cuckold her without regret, it is your duty as boyfriend to make her happy. But, don't be led astray by happenstance, keep things in perspective and hold onto what is truly important."

Reactions: Llawless and Lerd0

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What do you guys think of Netori? If the MC slept with a married woman and they recorded it. Afterwords they made two copies, one went to Klaara, the other, the woman took home to let her husband watch.

I want her to give the MC sage advice from someone else who is cuckolding their partner:

"My husband? Yeah, I cuckold him a lot because I know it makes him as happy as he makes me. In bed he is pretty average, he isn't the best I've had, but he is a far cry from the worst, but you don't marry or leave someone for sex. For example: you're better than my husband, your dick is bigger and you last longer, however, in the end that's it. It's really quite shallow, it's all physical, it is sex rather than 'making love,' you don't please my heart, and when talking about men who please my heart, then my husband is by far a cut above the rest.

Good sex should never be used to measure how worthwhile a relationship is, especially in mine and your case where we can find any kind of sex we want. However, between good sex for now, and the man is willing to stay with me long past the point where my looks begin to fade, all the way up to the point I'm dying in my bed many years from now, him holding my hand tightly and telling me he loves me. I'll choose the latter without a shred of hesitation.

So, feel free to cuckold her without regret, it is your duty as boyfriend to make her happy. But, don't be led astray by happenstance, keep things in perspective and hold onto what is truly important."
Netori is the best of the 'NTR' definitions, but that's not what your detailing.

Netori would be the MC taking the married woman for himself.

Where as 'Swinging' would be more along what you're talking about.

Netori = "The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner. "

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Netori is the best of the 'NTR' definitions, but that's not what your detailing.

Netori would be the MC taking the married woman for himself.

Where as 'Swinging' would be more along what you're talking about.

Netori = "The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner. "
Not really, thing is the definitions F95 lists are really specific which would be good if the number of tags weren't so limited. Pretty much every tag ends up becoming a catch-all, for example, my game would normally never have an ntr tag even though a girl is going to steal the MC from another girl and take him as her own boyfriend because cuckquean doesn't cause jealousy, since effectively it's more of a harem with melodrama.

I say netori is when the MC cuckolds another person, whether for netorase or netorare

Last edited: