ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
That's fine, and tbh probably won't get the NTR tag anyway, since most here would only count netorare, catch-all tag or not.
I'm probably going to attach NTR to it because it closer to that than swinging. I'm starting with Amber's route and she isn't a big fan of sharing.

Unlike with What's Mine is Yours where everything was happy, I want to have three unique paths which approach NTR differently. Planned, passion, and loyalty.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm probably going to attach NTR to it because it closer to that than swinging. I'm starting with Amber's route and she isn't a big fan of sharing.

Unlike with What's Mine is Yours where everything was happy, I want to have three unique paths which approach NTR differently. Planned, passion, and loyalty.
Ah, as long as it's not the MC getting stolen from, will still be a great game imo.

lahvcrystal

May 21, 2019
I really enjoyed what I played and love all three girls, the only slight annoyance I had was the common bits about muscle on characters and not being able to see it. Very minor thing but loved every other aspect and moment. Keep it up!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I really enjoyed what I played and love all three girls, the only slight annoyance I had was the common bits about muscle on characters and not being able to see it. Very minor thing but loved every other aspect and moment. Keep it up!
Well, I wanted him to go for a toned and defined look rather than the bodybuilder look. As for why you can't in turn see them in-game? That has something to do with the software, skin accents are heavily washed out on characters. This is how the character looks in character creator:
Koikatu-2021-01-21-08-21-47-Render.png
And this is how he looks in the studio:
20210121082220343.png

Reactions: lahvcrystal

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Desired Affair [v0.2] Vitalsigns

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.59 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 143 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 125 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is this going to remain a kinetic novel or will there be story changing choices in the future?

lnkster

Dec 20, 2018
Really glad to see more from you, WMIY is one of my favorite things I've found here. I see there are some tag pedants still around, but keep doing what you're doing.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
found an error in game
heres the screenshot of it and its just the start of the amber handjob event

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Wow, the file size is pretty big for such a new game. Any rough estimates on how much playtime there is so far?

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Wow, the file size is pretty big for such a new game. Any rough estimates on how much playtime there is so far?
from what ive done played is rather small game right now but some good video animation is made up for the size of the game currently

Reactions: kingc123

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I'm really struggling to tell the difference between these Illusion games. Maybe that's just me, I should be more attuned to the nuances of anime girl #233233232 with purple hair.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
¡This is amazing!

The whole concept of the game is unbelievable hot. :love:

Contrary to the first game, I think this time the girlfriend can actually lose, A LOT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm really struggling to tell the difference between these Illusion games. Maybe that's just me, I should be more attuned to the nuances of anime girl #233233232 with purple hair.
Did you get tired of seeing the same 3-4 character models from Daz3D and figured you'd give koikatsu a shot?

so this was a Kenitic Novel and now it isnt or its something else?
It had no choices, once it got choices, it stopped being a Kinetic novel.