EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Titlecard.png

Overview:
A young man in his last year in school, is determined to find love, romance, or at least get laid. When he manages to hook up with one of the hottest girl in school his new girlfriend throws him a curve ball when she asks him: "could you sleep with other women for me?" This is the story of a boyfriend and his cuckquean girlfriend.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-23
Release Date: 2021-01-23
Developer: Vitalsigns - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

There is a missing image in the game, in order to fix it, here is the image. Download it and make sure it is named "amber_firstbj_39.png" and place it in TheDesiredAffair/game/images
amber_firstbj_39.png

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

amber_fallout.png mia_handjob_19.png scene_1_11.png scene_2_26.png scene_7_21.png scene_8_64.png scene_6_13.png scene_5_30.png scene_9_7.png scene_9_58.png scene_10_20.png scene_11_11.png scene_4_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Okay I am following - I like this. Good models, cute girls, and the concept seems good.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
if anyone would kinda let me know what kind of "swinging" this is?
Well, it doesn't have to be couple swapping to be swinging nor do both parties need to swing. As long as one party says to another "hey, you know what would improve sex with you? Me not having to have sex with you."
But seriously, I put swinging because I put ntr in another game I made and they had a 10+ page argument over whether or not it was NTR. Finally, they found a middle ground with swinging because there is no "netorase" or "cuckquean" tag. So, I decided to put that from the beginning this time.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Great start of a new game. I hope the mc will keep the girls and live a happy ever after. if not I will feel bad for the red hair girl and his roommate because they liked the mc from the start while the blue haired girl didn't. The mother wants grandkids so we should start with her :BootyTime:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Desired Affair[v0.1] Vitalsigns

Original Size Win/Linux: 893 MB
Original Size Mac: 876 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 88 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 71 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Great start of a new game. I hope the mc will keep the girls and live a happy ever after. if not I will feel bad for the red hair girl and his roommate because they liked the mc from the start while the blue haired girl didn't. The mother wants grandkids so we should start with her :BootyTime:
I like the way you think.