VN - Ren'Py - The Destiny of Siria [v0.0.2.0.6] [88Michele88]

1. 1.00 star(s)

3r1z0

Ever wished there was a game that perfectly simulated being trapped at grandmother's house with nothing but photo albums for entertainment? Well, your day has arrived! Paperdolls cut from an early Sims expansion pack guide you on an endless tour of family photos on a wall, with no action or plot or character development beyond names and how they're related. Then you move on to auntie's house with another wall of photos and you get to do it again! What a white-knuckle thrill ride. Every aspect of this is just too rough to take seriously, from the language to the pencil art insertions to the "gameplay" itself. With a version number as long as [v0.0.2.0.4D] you may expect some serious time and resources went into this... I know I did [Past tense].
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GAB

[0.0.2.0.6]
    Bugs galore and only a few scenes (which aren't that great, either). Terrible english, too. The best part is passable music and original characters and their costume. I could also mention the fact that the dev thought a lot about how each characters is related positively and negatively as if there are some internal war. in short, I really struggled to find anything good to say about it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JumboCumbo

A masterpiece, the sims-like art adds a niche touch that the AVN world needs, the coding is up to standard and I can tell the dev pours his heart and soul into these games.

The strongest point is the story though, I really connected with Rebecca, the MC, she's so complex and three dimensional, that she might be one of my favourite protagonists in all of media, stand aside Walter White, Rebecca is coming.

All around a superb game, i'll be following it closely!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

WhyBotherYouAsk

I cannot recommend this game.

Just played it. Some of the graphics are okay, but instead of having a render of characters kneeling or with their fist on their chest there are pencil drawings inserted that look like they were drawn by an elementary school kid. Some of the character renders are distorted.

It is extremely hard to follow the story - I am still not sure I got it all - because the English translation is very bad. That totally kills the mood, especially in sex scenes.

I like trans/futa games so that at least was some fun.