VN Ren'Py Completed The Devil's Shoes [Ch. 6 v5.0] [Bruni Multimedia]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
When The Devil himself approaches you with an opportunity you cannot refuse a journey into your most perverse fetishes starts!

Enjoy the first chapter of this ever-increasing story. The Devil's Shoes will stay yours and updated forever.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2021-08-16
Developer: Bruni Multimedia - - - - - - - -
Version: Chapter 6 v5.0
Language: English
Other Games: General Practitioner - Yomi Alliance
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD :
Win/Linux: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot 2020-03-27 18.22.10.png COIM3k.png igwtr0.png wsSQcS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
So is the name "the devil's shoes" as the title page says, or "the massage" as the developer notes call it? just curious

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
So is the name "the devil's shoes" as the title page says, or "the massage" as the developer notes call it? just curious
Sounds like The Massage might be the first chapter of The devil's shoes, probably future chapters will feature different scenarios.

Reactions: OEJ

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Probably the only daz asset flip dev whose renders haven't improved in 3 years. Low effort release with a massage scene? Hard pass.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
More stories to be added I wonder if it will be the same characters or different ones what I am surprised at is there are 18 endings from this.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
More stories to be added I wonder if it will be the same characters or different ones what I am surprised at is there are 18 endings from this.
Well, 6 stories with 3 different endings is pretty plausible, I would say... Let us see, how funny they will be :)

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 601126

Overview:
When The Devil himself approaches you with an opportunity you cannot refuse a journey into your most perverse fetishes starts!

Enjoy the first chapter of this ever-increasing story. The Devil's Shoes will stay yours and updated forever.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-29
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Developer: Bruni Multimedia
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: General Practitioner - Yomi Alliance
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD :
Win: MEGA - - -
Thank you BaasB for the links.

View attachment 601122 View attachment 601123 View attachment 601124 View attachment 601125
when I think of the title I kinda imagine sweaty and stinky feet lol and they are probably also melted from the fire and lava too.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Well, 6 stories with 3 different endings is pretty plausible, I would say... Let us see, how funny they will be :)
The 18 endings refers to this first chapter, not all 6 stories. Based on the combinations of choices the "scenario" will end in 18 different ways, some happy, some bad. Even then the 1-2 hour stated in the dev notes is a bit of an overestimation, since you can just ctrl skip all dialogues to pick a different choice, if you just want to go for the completion. Right now the first scenario isn't that long (i watched all scenes in 30 minutes) but maybe with time it will get better.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The 18 endings refers to this first chapter, not all 6 stories. Based on the combinations of choices the "scenario" will end in 18 different ways, some happy, some bad. Even then the 1-2 hour stated in the dev notes is a bit of an overestimation, since you can just ctrl skip all dialogues to pick a different choice, if you just want to go for the completion. Right now the first scenario isn't that long (i watched all scenes in 30 minutes) but maybe with time it will get better.
My goodness, life is sooooo complex :D

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
When estimating play time for a game one does not factor in skipping dialog any more than fast forwarding is taken into account when listing a movie's run time.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
A guide to the endings? I can't work out how I'm missing the last two (1st column 6 down & 2nd column 4 down)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
A game where you play in the Devil's shoes but if you go to hard on your devilish path, you get a "game over" disguised as an Ending......

I am deeply disappointed.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
When estimating play time for a game one does not factor in skipping dialog any more than fast forwarding is taken into account when listing a movie's run time.
You're right, that's why i said "if you just want to go for the completion". If you actually sit down and read the dialogue it will take longer to go through everything. Perhaps because it's such a short chapter I didn't feel inclined to take it slow or leave the other endings for a later replay; which might be a better approach to this style of game.