VN - Ren'Py - The Donk Date [v0.14.0] [Lynn's Lab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

vladdskdkkd

This is something new, different from other games. Maybe it's ugly for some, but it's interesting. The game has its unique features that catch your attention and keep you engaged. Its unusual approach and fresh ideas make it special and worth noticing. It truly stands out among other games on the market
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JLogan001

Decent transformation content, well written script. Object finding spiced things up. Only problem is with the end of Dream part. There is missing a background for the car scene. The AI image generator was well chosen and the voice is great though the donkey sound could be better.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

felichh

4 Points for a quite unique TF story (one star short because it just ended again too soon, before that story actually really started off)

Unfortunately only 1 star for the gameplay. Nonlogical riddles, needing to klick every pixel in sight, guessing right answer only to have a "game over" cuts down fun a little. And without hint function it would have been a 0 on gameplay. So 2.5 it is, rounded up to 3 stars.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

I'll preface this with I have nothing against the content and am totally willing to get freaky with a hairy beast girl, but this game has some pretty significant problems.

Art is obviously AI generated, and on some levels it's impressive they got it to manage a hybrid woman and some aspects of it are pretty hot, but it has some serious consistency and anatomy issues. There's little things like a bra changing from lace to latex one CG to the next, then there's major issues like genitals just getting turned into mashed AI gore. It looks like the author just did a big batch generation of the same prompt, ran the raw gens through a background remover tool, and then threw them into the game. No inpainting or manual tweaking. Unless the author does some serious effort to fix these I can't imagine this game ever having a sex scene of any quality.

And in terms of gameplay, choices are completely irrelevant and the game railroads you into gameovers unless you pick the one right path. This is a complete waste of both the reader and the dev's time. 'Puzzles' are also just menial point and click shit of clicking random cupboards in specific orders to find things. If the dev doesn't want to make a choice game, they should just abandon these concepts and make it a linear kinetic novel instead.

I honestly hope the author can correct these and revamp the game, as I respect it for being a unique niche game and wouldn't want to see it just fail outright. But yeah it's currently not worth your time and if you're big for donkey girls just jerk it to the thread's banner image and don't bother downloading anything, it's AI slop.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Agent_Sleeper

Has a code that is only accessed by become a sub on patron for a pre- alpha game that's cruel. don't get me wrong great graphs and story so far.
    Deff like how you've incorporated the achievement system