3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
"It is good to have a sister. You can share everything with her: your thoughts about boys, dresses or feelings."
"But what if everything you knew is a lie? What if your school life won't be the same after some cruel event?"
"Will you accept your lineage? Will you stay the same when your parents reveal their biggest secrets to you?"

This story contains very cruel episodes (beating, drugging, torturing), it's not for everyone. The game is something in between Dexter and House of 1000 corpses.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-27
Release Date: 2021-01-19
Developer: /
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win / Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Screenshot 2021-01-19 034956.png Screenshot 2021-01-19 035014.png Screenshot 2021-01-19 035102.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, first impression, hoping we get to see more of the characters than just a small picture on the bottom corners of the screen. Almost feels like this is more text based than anything else. However, with that aside, seems interesting with the twin sister idea, and has me at least curious about it. We'll see, thank you.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Trojan wacatac detected
When you write something like this, you should tell what acrchive (win, mac) shows trojan, what antivirus do you have and etc.
don't speak to me about season 8 ever again
Dex and Deb... God, how I wanted them together as a lovers!

Sounds interesting but I don't particularly like text-based games. You should try to find an artist to work with (drawn or Daz) or even learn to do it yourself, it'll make the game a lot more appealing.
Some day, maybe. When this become my job.
Almost feels like this is more text based than anything else
Ahem... it is text based with avatars and backgrounds. I might add something when I finish the game, but not now. As I always said - my games are like html text based games but made with renpy.

Added itch.io page for those who wants to support me a bit.

This place smells like art :3
Nah... it would be a huge exaggeration to think that my game smells like an art :)

but these genres aren't for me
And my games aren't for everyone. I wonder if this forum got more than 20 ppl who like my games :D

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Sounded interesting as I like rough games and am down for a good text based one.

However, starting early on it wasn't really doing it for me, and I'll admit I quit before getting to any real smut. First up my "choices" most of the time just seemed between her thinking 1 thing or thinking another, not actually saying or doing anything... Secondly those choices could sometimes be super similar and basically mean the same thing, so again felt kinda pointless... Thirdly the writing style wasn't my cup of tea, but that's entirely subjective... so good luck on it, but it didn't vibe for me.

D

Deleted member 1932742

missed your games) i wonder whether our choices affect the story though

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
It's pure text (at least for now). And there is a lot of choices. A lot of them seems useless.
But the author is very degenerate and is going wild on the writing. lol. It's good enough for me.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes