3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
What a preachy dev. It's not even that twisted, as far as being twisted goes. Deleted once I gave a cheeky answer and got an "I don't believe you so game over" wah wah response from the dev injected in, instead of dialogue response to it.

Reactions: Blackfriar

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
It was so funny and at the same time disgusting to read. :D:D
I thought that at some point it would be somewhat dark and grotesque, like Sayo No Uta. But still, it was cool!

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Its an interesting game even with no sexual images at all. That said it would be nice if you at least gave the player a chance to avoid certain fetishes that are clearly worded.

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
The game is just text text text text. Not really that interesting, just a VN, no ingame mechanics. Scat, urination, bestiality and transgender is making it even worse.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I thought that at some point it would be somewhat dark and grotesque, like Sayo No Uta. But still, it was cool!
Saya no uta is pure romance...best way to end a species ^^

...are dicks avoidable? I cant play a Female Protagonist if i have to deal with guys or even worse, futas.

Dec 5, 2017
It would be great if the story continued only with MC’s parents and sister, putting the aunt and the retarded cousin killed the game for me. Goodbye.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is anyone else getting a Virus warning from Windows Defender?
Windows Defender says The Drawing has a virus
Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml

Reactions: nazcool

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
thought there would be Greek mythology where Zeus do sex stuff
Wut? It's Lot and his daughters, not a Zeus lol
thought there would be Greek mythology where Zeus do sex stuff
Wut? I
Is there a pure lesbian path?
You have avoid sex with males, but not the males.
First up my "choices" most of the time just seemed between her thinking 1 thing or thinking another, not actually saying or doing anything... Secondly those choices could sometimes be super similar and basically mean the same thing, so again felt kinda pointless... Thirdly the writing style wasn't my cup of tea, but that's entirely subjective... so good luck on it, but it didn't vibe for me.
That's the point. It's a story driven game where a lot of choices are needed to set certain vibes between sisters and other characters. This is short game and I don't plan any drastic choices for players to make.
i wonder whether our choices affect the story though
Not much :)
A lot of them seems useless.
99%. I did it with purpose.
Deleted once I gave a cheeky answer
Grow up before playing my games, thank you. Or do you think I did it not for trolling kids? :D

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Third times the charm i guess, you going to actualy finish a game finally.
No promises :(
That said it would be nice if you at least gave the player a chance to avoid certain fetishes that are clearly worded.
You can avoid pretty everything. Just read carefully text before the choice.
...are dicks avoidable? I cant play a Female Protagonist if i have to deal with guys or even worse, futas.
Sex - yes. Males - no.
Is anyone else getting a Virus warning from Windows Defender?
Windows Defender says The Drawing has a virus
Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml
Check it with web antivirus to be sure.

Reactions: Virulenz
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes