• Not really my thing, but the succubus looks hot

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
RJ220775_img_main.jpg

This is a wolf rpg game focusing on giantess stuff that I would love to see translated.

watkig2

Feb 18, 2020
What did you use for machine translation?
I think translator++ works with Wolf RPG based games, alongside a few other game engines.

it has a few optional downloads when you boot it up that run with the program, i believe one of them is the wolf rpg one.

i downloaded all the options just because lol

Daxstar

Mar 10, 2020
I think translator++ works with Wolf RPG based games, alongside a few other game engines.

it has a few optional downloads when you boot it up that run with the program, i believe one of them is the wolf rpg one.

i downloaded all the options just because lol
Hi wakig2,

used the T++ too, but the translated version does not start. Used the T++ before for RPG Maker Games and had no trouble. Is there something I´ve got to do different using the T++ with WolfRPG games?

All the best and thx in advance :)

watkig2

Feb 18, 2020
Hi wakig2,

used the T++ too, but the translated version does not start. Used the T++ before for RPG Maker Games and had no trouble. Is there something I´ve got to do different using the T++ with WolfRPG games?

All the best and thx in advance :)
I'm fairly new to it myself, but I have come across games that required certain files to stay in Japanese, though I'm not good at routing out which ones those are in particular.

mainly the ones I've tested it on were rpgmaker games and I've had no problem with them so far.

I merely mentioned the program since I know it has the ability to translate wolfrpg games.

That's as far as my knowledge on it goes, but I do know it works, the only limitation ik of is the one I mentioned in my first sentence.

Daxstar

Mar 10, 2020
I'm fairly new to it myself, but I have come across games that required certain files to stay in Japanese, though I'm not good at routing out which ones those are in particular.

mainly the ones I've tested it on were rpgmaker games and I've had no problem with them so far.

I merely mentioned the program since I know it has the ability to translate wolfrpg games.

That's as far as my knowledge on it goes, but I do know it works, the only limitation ik of is the one I mentioned in my first sentence.
I see :) Thank you.
I read about something similiar and I used the "tag system" and left the red and blue tagged untranslated. Maybe there is another issue with my files. Thx again.

Reactions: watkig2

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone have any of the Project T games? I know this is a translation request but i'm having trouble finding even the untranslated games. Thank you

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone have the newer game from Project T:

Translated or untranslated, works either way

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Dream of temptation 1:

Second one is coming soonish. Have to look for potential errors in translation.
Cheers for the translation, but there seems to be some text wrapping problems?