Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Dreamwriter [v0.042] [Xcribr]

1. 5.00 star(s)

u z i

v0.042

A simple, light hearted yet interesting and enjoyable game. It's basically a dating sim in a fantasy set up. I found all of the characters to be quite lovable(including the MC, who is black, which I think is worth mentioning because you don't normally find it in adult games). There's a bit of lore, which is to be expected considering the cast of characters(mythical creatures, aliens, etc.) Every character has some kind of backstory. It's not just grind until you get to fucking. You really get to know the characters. Speaking of grind, there is a tiny bit of it but I personally found it negligible.

Regarding the gameplay, it's a sandbox game. The UI is fairly simple and user-friendly. There are a few options you get to choose in the game, but there are plenty of hints and ingame messages which will help you select which is the best option to progress(and what type of content you would like to see). So no need of a walkthrough here.

Visuals are really good. Animations are not the best but hey, the scenes are hot enough to get your rocks off. ;)

There is a decent amount of content as of this version and despite the game being primarily vanilla, the sex scenes are quite kinky(nothing too hardcore) and by the looks of it, there are more to come future updates.
    So, is it worth the download? YES :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fluff918

Awesome game so far some of the best futa gameplay i have seen so far. I cant wait to see what this game will grow to in the future. The models look good. There are a couple of minor things i would change like more things to do on the weekend. But other than that this is a great game .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game has very nice renders and it has a mix of races to fuck from human to Aliens and even centaurs, i find it funny how the games tells you stuff.

art/renders 8.5/10
    sex 9/10
    story 6/10
    characters 9.5/10
    animations 7/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is :

Pros:
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story
    -Good Ladies
    -Action
    -Different locations
    -Mystical Settings
    -Great check menu to see wich paths are still open.

Cons:
    -Sometimes its a paint in the ass getting to the next scene
    Total Rating so far:
    I like the way it is possible to check and see hints on the status menu,shows you all the settings and status of the characters.
    The only thing that bothers me is that it takes awhile till you have reached the next trigger point,on the other hand that what makes the game take awhile to play.
    Worth the download