gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hi, i am curious if for saturday and sunday there will be other events. Cause since you cant work and there is not much to do than skip, maybe be able to go to the gym on those days too, or if both days is too much maybe only saturday. I havent gotten very far in the game, about 2-3week ingame atm. Game look really good so far. Good job :)

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
How to progress with sophie , hint says keep following her dreams ?? Do i replay whole sequence again or continue playing last scene???

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
How to progress with sophie , hint says keep following her dreams ?? Do i replay whole sequence again or continue playing last scene???
i think thats it for sophie. not sure but i think i remember after sex scene no more events for this update, maybe the hint is wrong

Reactions: Legend 123

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Alright overall the game is great, and i am curious how often does it get updates, love the game so far. really with there was alot more content xD kinda bummed out but hope it continues.
And one last thing Dillon, Jesse and Nancy are not in the game yet right? or did i miss meeting them somehow?

Reactions: xcribr

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
i think thats it for sophie. not sure but i think i remember after sex scene no more events for this update, maybe the hint is wrong
Holly and inalia hints are saying to increase my dreamskill Any idea how to do it ??

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Holly and inalia hints are saying to increase my dreamskill Any idea how to do it ??
You have to go through all 5 of Sophie's dreams... However, you might have encountered a bug. I'm preparing a new bugfix release so I'll look into that.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
hi, i am curious if for saturday and sunday there will be other events. Cause since you cant work and there is not much to do than skip, maybe be able to go to the gym on those days too, or if both days is too much maybe only saturday. I havent gotten very far in the game, about 2-3week ingame atm. Game look really good so far. Good job :)
Yeah, there's plans for weekend events and a skip day function. Thanks!

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
You have to go through all 5 of Sophie's dreams... However, you might have encountered a bug. I'm preparing a new bugfix release so I'll look into that.
I have done events for sophie its just reset sequence or play last scene option left do i have to play reset sequence too ??

buyatador

Feb 4, 2019
I really love this game so far, all the ladies have a great background and have a lovely personality (except Riya, she only want horse dicks :LOL:).
Oh! and I really like the option of rejecting a girl, but still be her friend with her own friendship route. Or the fact that you can have multiple relationships but there's not jealousy or the feeling that you are doing something wrong, it's like a world of free love for everyone.
Keep the great work envixer! I'm looking forward to future updates!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after updating to the fixed version..Holly's faces is going crazy like she is seeing 14 million 605 possible ways to orgasm and only being 1 successful o_O in other words..its shaking side to side like a meth head tweaking ..lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
after updating to the fixed version..Holly's faces is going crazy like she is seeing 14 million 605 possible ways to orgasm and only being 1 successful o_O in other words..its shaking side to side like a meth head tweaking ..lol
That's done on purpose I think, follow her story, she's a bit crazy in her dreams for a reason.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yep, that's intended. She's nuts :D

Reactions: ThunderRob

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I want to Thank you ! For all the time , hard work and money you put into making this and A New Home and working on the game Lexi. I really like all three of these games. This game was a lot better than I was expecting it to be. You did a great job on it. Wishing you all the best in the future.
Since I live in Alabama I will search for Holly D. is there anything you want me to tell her if I find her? :)

A K Raghav

May 9, 2017
I got the following error, please help me
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'hd1s1-r.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'hd1s1-r.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events.rpyc", line 269, in script call
File "hdreams.rpyc", line 9, in script
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\every thg of e\games\New folder\TheDreamWriter-003-pc\TheDreamWriter-0.03-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'hd1s1-r.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The DreamWriter 0.03
Thu May 16 20:34:50 2019
```

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Same for me. I never get the prompt to talk to her at work. And their other stats do not change no matter how many times I watch TV with them at their home.
I'll have a look at the Cyrah issue. I had it working properly, but maybe something went wrong in a bugfix.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Cyrah at work seems to not work, i even leveled up.
Could you check your stats screen in the MADBox? There should be a line there that says what your WorkXP and level is. The level needs to be at least 2, which should have been triggered when your WorkXP hits 10.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Could you check your stats screen in the MADBox? There should be a line there that says what your WorkXP and level is. The level needs to be at least 2, which should have been triggered when your WorkXP hits 10.
100 at level 5

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes