HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Imagine, a black guy would be playing a white MC and would complaining... Jesus, some people. :confused:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
Same error here
change the extension for all .webp in game>images to .png then it will work. i think its a coding error the game looks for .png files but the files are .webp in the folder ( its only like 12 files)

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
i didn't move or convert anything. i just changed the file extension to .png and it worked fine for me

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I have a ton of respect for you @envixer , you created A New Home, which is still one of my favorites games. So I feel I have to be honest with you regarding this game.

I'm not feeling it. The method for free-roam you've implemented just isn't intuitive.

You've been around the block and seen all the games on this site, and those with free-roam (or at least been afforded the opportunity). So I'm struggling to understand why you couldn't look to them and learn from them and implement a solution as good as them.

I honestly wanted to play and experience all that this game has to offer because I love games with this diversity, but I just couldn't bring myself to fight the unintuitive UI/UX. It was a chore, and not fun.

I'm a front end web developer, so UI/UX is my bread and butter, so if you ever needed help, please don't hesitate to hit me up.

Regardless, I hope that you take what I'm saying constructively because I wasn't trying to tear you down. We've all seen what you can do, I just hope you can bring that previous form, to this and future projects.

Best of luck, mate.

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ah this is a good update :) I really love Keiko and I'm than happy to see new content for her, and thanks to the F95 members to the little help with the dreamer's issue !!
Keep going man it's great work !

Reactions: xcribr

getink

Apr 27, 2018
change the extension for all .webp in game>images to .png then it will work. i think its a coding error the game looks for .png files but the files are .webp in the folder ( its only like 12 files)

I can not fine the files to change where are they? thanks.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah new dream not working and talking with boss at work does not work either. I will skip this update and wait for the next one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Converted all files in image folder to .png and it still gives error. The file in the error isn't in the folder, it's an entirely missing image not a naming error.

hd1s1-r.png doesn't exist.

P.S. I have 4 image viewers on this rig and none of them open those images. 3 of them say format not recognised and irfanviewer says image is broken or empty.

P.P.S. Keiko blowjob is missing images too. The dialogue carries on but the picture never changes

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
just to be certain, you looked in the /game/saves subfolder? unless you moved/deleted them i dont see how they could be gone

edit: anyway, here are my 0.02 saves,
i wish i knew what happened. i don't care to go through all that dialog again..........

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On the upside i'm glad I don't have to choose between girls here, that would make life difficult.

Julia, Alison and Keiko are adorable as all hell and i'm interested to see where TiQiana and Cyrah go. Have to admit, Cyrah's quite cute now she's let herself go a bit.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I have the same issue. My problem is that there are no images in the game/images folder ... There are only the animations. No image ... only the videos.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is the fix for the missing images in the dream sequence. In the script for the images, it mislabels them as png when they are webp. I'd rather not mess with image files. I'd rather change the .png in the script to .webp so that's what I did. Dream sequence works. IF you're not sure, just backup the old script.rpa. For this to work, extract the zip file then drop this script.rpa in the /game folder where the old script.rpa is. Overwrite. It's that easy. Tested and works for v0.03.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I got 2 questions:
1- I chose to NOT open a relationship with Keiko, why the game allow me to have sex with Keiko???
2- I only got 2 dreamers, how to get the 3?

Reactions: xcribr
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes