xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Splash.png

Overview:
You’re a good guy with a decent job and a nice home, but your girlfriend just left you for a centaur.
In this adult urban fantasy game you will meet elves, fallen angels, aliens, androids, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to form many relationships in the waking world, but you’re about to find out about another world full of opportunities - the world of dreams.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-23
Release Date: 2019-08-23
Developer: Xcribr - -
Version: 0.042
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR Note from Moderators: NTR is optional. This is not a place to discuss NTR.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
- -
Others: COMPRESSED

kcoffeeshop.png jthebar.png ahomeliving.png pcffvc.png pcrtraingym.png pcttraingym.png

Last edited:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
:rolleyes: hmmm...

honestly that sound like the ultimate insult against the dev LMAO...sorry for that :ROFLMAO:

i highly doubt someone would stole something from me anyway, its too risky, in all possible way to survive as human. :unsure:
LOL! I might have to check out your games!

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Good renders and premise, but not the biggest fan of the grinding, can't save on the mac version either

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I really enjoyed "A New Home", so I'll probably give this a chance in a couple of releases. As long as sexual interaction with futa/trans are completely avoidable ^^

Good luck with the development of this game @envixer

A small part of me really hope you'll lose interest in your other games and go back to continuing "A New Home", but I fully support your choice to create what you want!

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I really enjoyed "A New Home", so I'll probably give this a chance in a couple of releases. As long as sexual interaction with futa/trans are completely avoidable ^^

Good luck with the development of this game @envixer

A small part of me really hope you'll lose interest in your other games and go back to continuing "A New Home", but I fully support your choice to create what you want!
Everything is avoidable. You can do a fully chaste, sexless playthrough, if that's your thing :)

Reactions: dE_VoYd and CLDꝜ
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes