Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
NTR is only for one character but it isn't technically NTR.

The MC is open minded and gave her permission or not, you get a choice.

It's only in TiQi's route.
Oh it's a soft NTR ^^ (why not it will change me from hardcore NTR or non-NTR content).

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm a little curious but do you plan actual NTR content or is it already in the game ?
I tell it now but I don't mind NTR, but I'm curious because when I played your game in the previous version I didn't see any NTR scenes (and except the background about the MC's ex-girlfriend I didn't find anything)
There's talk of NTR in this release and a cuck scene.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The game can't seem to find my saves :( How do i get them back?
They will be in the last version's Save folder (under the Game folder). You can copy them to the new location (in the dev notes) from there.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
So... basically, it's more along the lines of sharing and depending on how the scenes plays out, cuckolding than NTR. envixer, is the route, in the long run, more along the lines of "spicing things up" sharing or "beginning of the end" (for mc) NTR?

Reactions: xcribr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So... basically, it's more along the lines of sharing and depending on how the scenes plays out, cuckolding than NTR. envixer, is the route, in the long run, more along the lines of "spicing things up" sharing or "beginning of the end" (for mc) NTR?
It tells you what will happen when you play.

They have sex as a family and if you want to you can join in, that's it.

You can either tell her you are not okay with her doing it, that you are okay but not to tell/show you or that you are okay and want to join in for a 4some later on.

Reactions: Suryujin

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 235390

Overview:
You’re a good guy with a decent job and a nice home, but your girlfriend just left you for a centaur.
In this adult urban fantasy game you will meet elves, fallen angels, aliens, androids, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to form many relationships in the waking world, but you’re about to find out about another world full of opportunities - the world of dreams.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-23
Release Date: 2019-08-23
Developer: Envixer
Version: 0.042
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR Note: NTR is optional. This is not a place to discuss NTR.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

View attachment 235396 View attachment 235395 View attachment 235394 View attachment 235397 View attachment 235398 View attachment 235399

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
My game keeps crashing when I enter the second week. I increased my friendship levels with elf roommate and angel bartender. Every action now creates an error. I’ll try to post screenshot later today.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wow, great game. Just started with this version. Keep it up. I hope there will be more thrilling story, instead of copy paste for all the characters. Cause I need to use my powers to do stuff, evil or good.

9/10. If the animations were a bit better, 10/10.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Really liked this game, very well written, the girls are cute and diverse, and everything is optional. Whatever your kink, it's in there, or will be according to the dev.
My only gripe is that the shower/meal routine gets annoying AF after a while.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Should have just told Dillon to leave his wife.
2 problems with that.

Dillon wasn't there, that was a dream construct and the MC is very open sexually, he's there to help people with their sex fantasies.

A wife wanting a threesome isn't going to bother him, he's more than happy to help with that.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
My game keeps crashing when I enter the second week. I increased my friendship levels with elf roommate and angel bartender. Every action now creates an error. I’ll try to post screenshot later today.
You're on version 0.041. Update to 0.042 to fix

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Spicing things up / sharing. Unless plans change drastically, there's no hard NTR.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes