Unity The Drenid Saga: Pluveria

SnowDev

Sep 24, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a text based story driven game and was looking for play testers, advice, and opinions.

Things of special interest to me:
  • How do you feel about the movement system? In this version you move one square at a time with the arrow keys or was but it could be continuous movement.
  • Whenever an important event happens would you rather be stopped each and every time? At current it only stops you when there are important decisions to be made, questions to ask, or continuous story buttons. Instead, it could just stop you each and every time.
So far the game's first area is done and ready to be played with the second area also done but being polished and looking to be released October 1st.

The game can be found for free on and . I recommend downloading the game if you want to save as you can't in the web version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features
-Eleven different tribes of Drenids you can catch with five different types amongst them each with different forms they can evolve into.
-Fourteen different personality types for those Drenids with different responces as you talk to them, reactions towards sex, and interact with them.
-A large world to explore.
-Unique Drenids with special backgrounds and sex scenes.
-Various sidequests for you to find and.
-Currently 7500 lines of text.
-No NTR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance for any feedback given!