VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Duumvirate [v0.20] [Marc Antony]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Belzeebub$

It is a really good game, till version 20. If the plot remains unchanged and story revolves around the mc and the gf and mother I think it will be classic novel. Thank you Mark Anthony for this game and the renders. Both the gf and the mother looks attractive.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BabooJ1

Not sure how I should feel about this game.

The first part of the story looked promising with some beginning romance (in very early stages) between mom and son and that was good expect dev decided not to have mom and son kiss even on the cheek and that was a wasted chance, in my opinion.

The bit that gets me annoyed the most was the maid and Lorraine and how the maid is suddenly already corrupting Lorraine and starting to femdom her already. The pacing of this encounter is just off and doesn't make sense to have it right now. It would have been much better to have Lorraine's mom and her step-mother help in the corruption later where MC could either let it go on or try to stop it. This would in turn later help Lorraine's mom accept her boyfriend.

Personally, Lorraine has already stated she isn't a lesbian or even bi, so why would she suddenly cecum to that right off the bat and as I said before if it was going to happen then it could have been done using her mom or step-mother later.

This was based off update 0.15.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jdhc88dbzhhs

When this game initially released, I was excited for the potential I saw for a new corruption/mind control game. Then it updated to V0.15 and completely blew itself aware. The initial release had been completely redone, and the opening story expanded upon in an absolutely delicious way that has me craving to know what happens next. I NEED the next update.