4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I certainly hope that's the case.

I can't stand games (tends to be a lot of them) where the "alpha" path involves screwing around, and the "beta" path involves being kind/romantic. So if you screw a lot of girls in addition to the gf, it leads to a harem, and if you suck up to gf it leads to ntr. Totally backwards.
There's already been a scene that made me really emotional just imagine how gut wrenching it would be for Kathryn if Luke cheated on her? Thats partly why I will never cheat I don't want to see her upset.

Oh, and nice sig of this wonderful game btw Johnny.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
There's already been a scene that made me really emotional just imagine how gut wrenching it would be for Kathryn if Luke cheated on her? Thats partly why I will never cheat I don't want to see her upset.

Oh, and nice sig of this wonderful game btw Johnny.
dont compliment me, I just snagged it from someone else that posted it as a banner and downsized it somewhere earlier in this thread :LOL: errrr ty Lady Aspen

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So I don't know if it's because I been playing alot of the Yakuza games lately and that games makes you really feel like you are in Japan for a game. But I been thinking lately with how Kathryn looks I think she could pull off a Japanese school girl outfit better than most LI out there. Plus if im not mistaken those outfits usually have knee socks and you guys been making me like them alot more recently.

Reactions: oldshoe and Joshy92

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
So I don't know if it's because I been playing alot of the Yakuza games lately and that games makes you really feel like you are in Japan for a game. But I been thinking lately with how Kathryn looks I think she could pull off a Japanese school girl outfit better than most LI out there. Plus if im not mistaken those outfits usually have knee socks and you guys been making me like them alot more recently.
Please feel free to mention your favourites. I love hearing the recommendations of people who enjoy my favourite games.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Please feel free to mention your favourites. I love hearing the recommendations of people who enjoy my favourite games.
ive only played 3 out of the 10 or so games there are in the series so a bit early to say I have a favorite but they aren't AVN's and be off topic to start talking about another game. I only mentioned it as they made me think of an outfit I think Kathryn would look good in.

Scotty Doesn't Know

Formerly 'Monstalova'
Jan 14, 2024
East Block 6A.jpg

Hey guys, it's time for another dev log.

So I have made some great progress on chapter six and after spending some time with animations over the past few months, I'm happy to report that I've finally got to the point where simple animations are really easy for me to do now and actually take up less space than the transition animations that are in the game now. They don't take much longer to make and of course they look a lot better. I'll slowly retroactively put them into the past chapters as time goes on, but chapter six should have mostly full motion animations throughout. There should be around 20 or so in this chapter, so I really hope you enjoy them.

As for content, I have decided to rearrange the story a bit to accommodate the scenes for chapter six and seven more evenly. For this reason, the Rebecca scenes will appear in chapter seven and not in chapter six. This will allow me to have more scenes with Kathryn this chapter. I felt like there only being two feature scenes with her wouldn't be enough. But for Rebecca fans, she'll have a major scene in chapter seven that I really like and I hope you will too. This is also for time constraint reasons as well. As usual, my ambition has bloated things again slightly. I'm a bit behind schedule so it's likely chapter six might not release until the first week of October. It's too early to know for sure, but I'm trying my best to get it out at the end of September. I'll be on holiday for a week starting Friday and I have planned for this, but I may be cutting it a bit close for a September release.

____________________________________________________________________________________
I'm protesting and going on strike until Rebecca is put back in the game! :LOL:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That would mean chapter seven will have less or no Kathryn scenes then, right?
I took as he moved it to Chapter 7 so we don't get a chapter with little to no Kathryn since it sounds like its going to be a big scene. So I imagine the scene would be the majority of the chapter still.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I took as he moved it to Chapter 7 so we don't get a chapter with little to no Kathryn since it sounds like its going to be a big scene. So I imagine the scene would be the majority of the chapter still.
It just means I'd have to cut another scene from chapter six and I don't want to do that. The balance between chapter six and seven is better this way I think.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Like the story, solidly good VN.
I don't have an issue with NTR/NTS stories, but when "faithful" routes are presented, they're my pet peeve, because very, very few NTR type games offering "faithful" routes do it right or well... And I mean very few, like 1, maybe 2, this possibly being the 2nd...lol
You can have a solid, strong faithful path (that isn't a vanilla snooze fest or consensual cuckolding/swinging/sharing...lol) and NTR path options in the same story. But very few seem to understand this or even have a clue how to do it...

I hope this "faithful" route holds course and doesn't veer off into the abyss...
I have doubts, given the park kiss, the photo shoot, and the dad dance scenes. (almost bailed after each one, and almost considered the dad dance scene strike 3...)
But, I'm hopeful...
Because even though those scenes all go too far; like a sail boat capsizing goes too far... the story and follow up scenes managed to roll the ship back to upright, yanked the MCs back onboard, and allowed the story to keep on sailing along, even if not quite as smoothly as one might prefer.
Low expectations, just in case the sail boat capsizes and finally sinks into the abyss, but hopeful none the less...lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Like the story, solidly good VN.
I don't have an issue with NTR/NTS stories, but when "faithful" routes are presented, they're my pet peeve, because very, very few NTR type games offering "faithful" routes do it right or well... And I mean very few, like 1, maybe 2, this possibly being the 2nd...lol
You can have a solid, strong faithful path (that isn't a vanilla snooze fest or consensual cuckolding/swinging/sharing...lol) and NTR path options in the same story. But very few seem to understand this or even have a clue how to do it...

I hope this "faithful" route holds course and doesn't veer off into the abyss...
I have doubts, given the park kiss, the photo shoot, and the dad dance scenes. (almost bailed after each one, and almost considered the dad dance scene strike 3...)
But, I'm hopeful...
Because even though those scenes all go too far; like a sail boat capsizing goes too far... the story and follow up scenes managed to roll the ship back to upright, yanked the MCs back onboard, and allowed the story to keep on sailing along, even if not quite as smoothly as one might prefer.
Low expectations, just in case the sail boat capsizes and finally sinks into the abyss, but hopeful none the less...lol
I personally didn't have issue with the dance one but I can understand how that would cross a line for some. But as regard to the photoshoot apparently they were drugged without knowing it just wasn't really executed well to show that's what it was. At least I recall it was mentioned in this thread the water was drugged. Now that might not matter to you but just wanted to let you know just incase it does.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The dance scene was everything I look for in a sharing game. Seeing her sway side to side and having fun was so erotic.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I personally didn't have issue with the dance one but I can understand how that would cross a line for some. But as regard to the photoshoot apparently they were drugged without knowing it just wasn't really executed well to show that's what it was. At least I recall it was mentioned in this thread the water was drugged. Now that might not matter to you but just wanted to let you know just incase it does.
In a sharing, or any NTR context, I don't have an issue with the dance scene either.

However, given the choices made on the "faithful" path offered and played, yeah, that dance scene is way over the line...
If it had just been dancing, even with the dad horn dogging out, it wouldn't have been an issue.
It was Kathryn that made that situation very bad and quite frankly, out of character and context given the choices and path played to that point...
The drug explanation for the photo shoot makes it even worse because it comes off as a BS explanation for a very poorly written sequence/scene given the choices offered and made up to and during that scene...

Again, I'm talking about a very specific set of choices made that one might consider a faithful, loyal, no NTR choices route...lol

I have no complaints about this game on any other path... :ROFLMAO:
And despite the noted issues, I stil like the "faithful" path so far because it has consistently righted itself.
I'm just pointing out the 3 major scenes that are grossly inconsistent with a path of choices that are available in this story...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
In a sharing, or any NTR context, I don't have an issue with the dance scene either.

However, given the choices made on the "faithful" path offered and played, yeah, that dance scene is way over the line...
If it had just been dancing, even with the dad horn dogging out, it wouldn't have been an issue.
It was Kathryn that made that situation very bad and quite frankly, out of character and context given the choices and path played to that point...
The drug explanation for the photo shoot makes it even worse because it comes off as a BS explanation for a very poorly written sequence/scene given the choices offered and made up to and during that scene...

Again, I'm talking about a very specific set of choices made that one might consider a faithful, loyal, no NTR choices route...lol

I have no complaints about this game on any other path... :ROFLMAO:
And despite the noted issues, I stil like the "faithful" path so far because it has consistently righted itself.
I'm just pointing out the 3 major scenes that are grossly inconsistent with a path of choices that are available in this story...
no worries we are all different , I too play faithful path as well as NTR but I had much less issue than you. I didn't even mind the park or dancing scene on my faithful save if im being honest but they were on the edge of it for me. Yeah I didn't like the drug thing either when it came to the photoshoot , due to the execution of it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, no. Dad was a pos.
I agree he was but that's not gonna stop me from seeing content with him since I found the dancing bit and Kathryn kind of hot in that scene haha. Tho I am checking out content with characters that I don't even like haha.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes