4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, no. Dad was a pos.
I agree he was but that's not gonna stop me from seeing content with him since I found the dancing bit and Kathryn kind of hot in that scene haha. Tho I am checking out content with characters that I don't even like haha.
Same as both of you.

The dad's a POS, but unfortunately if that's a route with the most sexual content my other brain takes over. Hands down though I'd prefer a scene of equal or greater intensity with someone like Alex instead.

Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Same as both of you.

The dad's a POS, but unfortunately if that's a route with the most sexual content my other brain takes over. Hands down though I'd prefer a scene of equal or greater intensity with someone like Alex instead.
Conjugal visit... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Sexting and videos seem the obvious choice.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Same as both of you.

The dad isn't getting shit on my playthrough bro. He can just play with himself because he isn't good enough for Kathryn.

I dislike him so much I have already forgotten his name.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My queen gets only the best. And he isn't it.
And yet you're completely in love with that jerk, Chris, from LSS... smh

Honestly, it would be great if there were characters in the game that weren't so predatory. Why do so many have to be such sleazy assholes to get a piece? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Pantera1320

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And yet you're completely in love with that jerk, Chris, from LSS... smh

Honestly, it would be great if there were characters in the game that weren't so predatory. Why do so many have to be such sleazy assholes to get a piece? :HideThePain:
Yeah, sometimes I wish the hobo was a nice guy who's just down on his luck right now.

Reactions: Jaaustin

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Who are you going to ask her to bang bro Alex? He seems cool so far but I don't trust any guy so I'll have to wait and see.
Honestly, I don't remember any of their names... but whoever it was she was blowing for that product advertisement is ok, I guess.

I think we should take her to a night club so she can meet some new men
Not a bad idea. Maybe someone who isn't being so scummy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think we should take her to a night club so she can meet some new men
That would be fucking awesome not enough sharing games have night club scenes.
Honestly, I don't remember any of their names... but whoever it was she was blowing for that product advertisement is ok, I guess.

Not a bad idea. Maybe someone who isn't being so scummy.
I can't remember his name either but I do remember wanting to kiss her when he was done I even remember posting about it at the time.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That would be fucking awesome not enough sharing games have night club scenes.

I can't remember his name either but I do remember wanting to kiss her when he was done I even remember posting about it at the time.

I don't even feel shock or surprise anymore when you say things like this.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
as weird as this sounds I didn't mind those sketchy guys in the alley way while can't trust them their interactions wasn't really unfriendly and everything was done with consent. So I wouldn't mind if we see them again

Reactions: oldshoe

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
For me I wanted him to cum all over her face then fuck her while she had his cum still on her face as the BJ was really hot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I don't even feel shock or surprise anymore when you say things like this.
I remember I had to be quick at saving the render because it auto forwarded pretty quickly. I don't have it any more but it was awesome her mouth was like completely full of cum.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
as weird as this sounds I didn't mind those sketchy guys in the alley way while can't trust them their interactions wasn't really unfriendly and everything was done with consent. So I wouldn't mind if we see them again
These guys?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seemed fine and were just going along with it.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Same as both of you.

Yeah, not for me. Both parts of my brain are in agreement. :LOL: Don't care if there's more content, if it's with a character I don't like or kinks I don't like, I stay away from that route.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes