4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I will say for Alley guys they didn't seem that bad to me compared to other games ive played but I will say considering how every guy but Alex is a scummy or a POS they probably are too if we spent more time with them. I at least liked them more than most of the other guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Scotty Doesn't Know

Formerly 'Monstalova'
Jan 14, 2024
Okay, I'll be less preachy sounding.

Playing a game where mc has gf and gf fools around with other guys who are attractive, I find that hot. Game where mc has gf and gf fools around with ugly scummy guys, dick goes down.
So OneBonerJohnny admits that the girl has nothing to do with him getting hard. It all depends on how hot the guy is! You sure you don't want to change your statement sir...?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Because its a game and she dont exist?
honestly that's how I play these games and able to justify playing paths I do not like the characters or fetishes since I don't like to skip content unless I truly hate a character . But im in the minority not many play like me you got to realize alot of people like to play immersively or pick choices like it was real life. So it's only natural for people to not play paths if the dont like something about it.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
Agreed. Why would I want to share a girlfriend I love with alley dwellers? Damn straight I'd be shallow when it comes to her.
Because it is about finding out what limits her excitement and pleasure can be taken to... to believe that a single person should be limited to a single partner for pleasure is insecurity (usually from both people). The idea that she can experience sexual pleasure from the excitement of a stranger (zero strings attached - no aesthetic attraction - just pure desire to feel lusty physical pleasure) then go home with her partner is a symbol of devotion to a partner and confidence in a relationship. Luke wanting Kat to feel physical joy even when he is not the source and her recognition that her pleasure is his pleasure is why sharing = caring. The concept is great in a game, because it avoids the obvious realities that make this kinky couple fooling around with back alley strangers in real life a likely nightmare.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Because it is about finding out what limits her excitement and pleasure can be taken to... to believe that a single person should be limited to a single partner for pleasure is insecurity (usually from both people). The idea that she can experience sexual pleasure from the excitement of a stranger (zero strings attached - no aesthetic attraction - just pure desire to feel lusty physical pleasure) then go home with her partner is a symbol of devotion to a partner and confidence in a relationship. Luke wanting Kat to feel physical joy even when he is not the source and her recognition that her pleasure is his pleasure is why sharing = caring. The concept is great in a game, because it avoids the obvious realities that make this kinky couple fooling around with back alley strangers in real life a likely nightmare.
I'm not anti sharing by a long stretch at alll..... I'd love to have Luke watching Kath getting her brains banged out by a different guy.

But this notion that "The idea that she can experience sexual pleasure from the excitement of a stranger (zero strings attached - no aesthetic attraction - just pure desire to feel lusty physical pleasure)" I don't share, as it doesn't make sense. Any hypothetical girlfriend of mine would have no desire to get off via a fugly guy - just as nearly every guy here wouldnt give two shits about how much "lusty physical pleasure" a woman was giving him if she was fuggo.

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
I don't share, as it doesn't make sense. Any hypothetical girlfriend of mine would have no desire to get off via a fugly guy - just as nearly every guy here wouldnt give two shits about how much "lusty physical pleasure" a woman was giving him if she was fuggo.
Two things... (1) Something not making sense to you, doesn't prove that it doesn't make sense, you just don't get it. (2) You can't speak for "nearly" all men (although you can definitely speak for a fictitious girlfriend). Beer goggles and gloryholes exist for exactly the rational described... both women and men use them. In the case of the gloryhole perhaps some fantasize about what the person on the other side looks like, but at the end of the day it is an exchange of organs for lusty pleasure. The bodies and faces are irrelevant.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Two things... (1) Something not making sense to you, doesn't prove that it doesn't make sense, you just don't get it. (2) You can't speak for "nearly" all men (although you can definitely speak for a fictitious girlfriend). Beer goggles and gloryholes exist for exactly the rational described... both women and men use them. In the case of the gloryhole perhaps some fantasize about what the person on the other side looks like, but at the end of the day it is an exchange of organs for lusty pleasure. The bodies and faces are irrelevant.
Yah dude but beer goggles are generally thought of as a mistake or last ditch effort :LOL: no guy is gonna opt for that over an attractive woman in the flesh offering themselves to him....I don't really think what I'm saying is controversial here...

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
Yah dude but beer goggles are generally thought of as a mistake or last ditch effort :LOL: no guy is gonna opt for that over an attractive woman in the flesh offering themselves to him....I don't really think what I'm saying is controversial here...
I added the beer goggles in to get a laugh... glad it worked. I don't think anything anyone says on F95 should be taken seriously enough to be controversial. That said, people use beer goggles to get to their primal urges and turn off some senses/thoughts in favor of running on primal autopilot. Similarly, a perfectly sober person might turn off the light to have sex with someone far less attractive. Visual stimulation is among the LEAST useful tools when having sex. The feelings and sounds are greatly amplified without it... but here I go rambling on from my sexual ADHD again...

The choice between attractive vs unattractive is a straw-man argument that is not found anywhere in anything I wrote... so if you want to be right about that, be my guest, I wouldn't think many people would opt for an ugly rando over a hot rando. The game did not offer that scenario. The game offered a take it or leave it scenario (as life often does) between giving in to lust without necessarily checking the aesthetic desire box or choosing not too. I simply was saying that visual attraction to the guys was not the desire being satisfied, it was the desire to see Kathryn receiving pleasure. You were the one that asked the question regarding the mentality of sharing a girlfriend with alley dwellers.

I am answering that question by giving you the essence of that mentality and why it is uncommon for most people to explore that path irl. I suppose you were just asking the question rhetorically, considering that you answered it yourself within the same post... my bad.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I'M WRITING ABOUT THE GAME Sons of Jungle AND ADMINS...

let it be deleted, but whoever sees it, save it immediately!!! the admins here are corrupt! after only a couple of weeks, they accidentally find my review of this game and delete it, saying in a personal message that the review only refers to my emotions and other crap.
They also gave a warning for an incorrect review!!! corrupt admins!!!!
(their letter: Violation of rule #5: Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game. Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. ) they came up with some rules, although they themselves cannot distinguish the correctness of what they are doing, and cannot give a correct assessment. as a result, my review was deleted, a good review was returned to this game, and access to a new rating to give - was closed!))) so think about how it all looks!
wait I am confused you game a review of this game or Sons of Jungle.... if not this game why post on the forum for this game?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes