4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then choose this, muthafucka! You have options all the way from the beginning to determine how "corrupt" she is. You are the one determining this based on your choices as the player. If you don't go the "corrupt" route, it never happened in that play through/in her life.
I wonder if that same mentality will be present in the planned prequel for Kathryn then. It's supposed to be about exploring her younger, "wilder" years before she meets Luke, so it seems like players will be "forced" to have Kathryn do some wild sexual stuff, no?

I am saying the above fact clearly sets up Kathryn as a slut or at the very least a nymphomaniac, and picking "corrupted" choices in The East Block clearly seems like a pseudo-canon path Bobby envisioned for her. I don't reckon he's ever going to confirm or deny it, but that is my sentiment - and for good reason: He's provided plenty of evidence with just that prequel idea already.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I wonder if that same mentality will be present in the planned prequel for Kathryn then. It's supposed to be about exploring her younger, "wilder" years before she meets Luke, so it seems like players will be "forced" to have Kathryn do some wild sexual stuff, no?

I am saying the above fact clearly sets up Kathryn as a slut or at the very least a nymphomaniac, and picking "corrupted" choices in The East Block clearly seems like a pseudo-canon path Bobby envisioned for her. I don't reckon he's ever going to confirm or deny it, but that is my sentiment - and for good reason: He's provided plenty of evidence with just that prequel idea already.
personally im waiting till the prequel is out to say or not if she is meant to be a slut or nymphomaniac as I assume it's gonna be up to us how we shape her at least I hope so. If that is the case I don't think there will be a canon version of her obvious the dev has one in his mind while giving the players the freedom to choose. Now if there is forced stuff in the prequel then yeah that changes things but for now that one scenes isn't enough for me to label her as corrupt or a slut but that's just me I can understand why you do.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Personally, not worried abut prequel. Let's finish this before we think about that.
You're right bro let's focus on the now not the future I sometimes am guilty of focusing too much on what will happen but I should focus more on the present.

Let's appreciate that this game in less than a year is already one of the best in the genre. It's one of those games I'm genuinely happy to play which is pretty rare.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know about you guys but when I read there is a plans for a Halloween special i'm more excited about that then the update. Just thinking about Kathryn dressed up in some slutty costume is going to be amazing

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I don't know about you guys but when I read there is a plans for a Halloween special i'm more excited about that then the update. Just thinking about Kathryn dressed up in some slutty costume is going to be amazing
Would love to see Kat in some kind of slutty succubus costume and getting into character. Making all of the guys drool and kneel at her feet.

Reactions: oldshoe

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The Halloween special will most likely be completely non-canon, but I wonder when in the timeline of the game it takes place based on character development.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes