VN - Others - Completed - The Eden of Grisaia - Unrated Edition [Front Wing]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Vibrant_Vib

A game to which the anime could never do justice enough. One of the best and thrilling Visual Novels I have ever played. The story is gripping with all the characters reaching their peak of development in this part of the series. And the twist oh God! One of the best moments of visual novels.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sinphil

The story finally comes to its conclusion. Strangely the different routes become blended into unexplained harem as threads from all the stories come together. It would have been nice if the harem true route was integrated into the three chapters but I loved the way each individual route revealed the female characters and dropped more fragments of Yuuji's story. I also could not have chosen between the characters so despite the lack of logic to sudden Harem it was cool as far as I concerned.

Again as much as I disliked Yuuji I loved the development and justification of his character. I really enjoyed the storytelling, and character development of every character and while every character had very dark stories and flawed because of them it made the ending even sweeter.

While the story was in no way realistic the writing was so good it catches you up and made it feel believable as long as you caught up in story.