VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
HangoverCat on an unrelated note, I would like to say that the art is very nice. Is good to see things like this on the forum (even if it isn't my personal taste).

I am curious though, do you stick with NTR in your creations, or do you just write what you feel like writing? or to put it more simply, are you likely to create something without ntr in the future?

I saw on your patreon you like to write mystery, and I tend to quite like mystery games myself (just not of the unavoidable ntr variety :S ) so thought I would ask.

Also is this art your own? or did you commission it? and if commission would you be so kind as to share the artist with me.
I don't think I'm going to do anything other than NTR, not as long as I have this Patreon page anyway (since NTR will be one of the main reasons why people will be supporting me at this point). And if I do projects on the side, they will probably be all-ages ones. For the artists, normally I would gladly share their contact info with you since I like promoting people that I work with, but we're still early in the development cycle, so I don't really want to flood them with work. But if there's any artist from my that interest you, I don't mind sending you their email or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7546338

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't think I'm going to do anything other than NTR, not as long as I have this Patreon page anyway (since NTR will be one of the main reasons why people will be supporting me at this point). And if I do projects on the side, they will probably be all-ages ones. For the artists, normally I would gladly share their contact info with you since I like promoting people that I work with, but we're still early in the development cycle, so I don't really want to flood them with work. But if there's any artist from my that interest you, I don't mind sending you their email or something.
Ah I see.

Anyway was more asking to check out their work not for commissions :S
I don't really have money to pay for em anyway XD

cbsx

May 4, 2020
What is the point then? why not just play a normal story?
/woosh
The meme is saying that people raging against NTR are themselves the cucks in their own NTR story... and the people that enjoy NTR are... well... you know... :sneaky:

Edit: Meanwhile, HangoverCat be like: Hey...
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Last edited:

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Those do look like kinda girlish fingers....is it still ntr if it's a chick?
I'm thinking it's either that or a young boy. The wife mentions a family when your at the dinner table but the MC thinks over it. I think it's either the wife or kid of a client she is cheating with

Reactions: azel1

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a good teaser, good quality, but not all the way there yet.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: SholBlerk

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I understand but if you see yourself as the guy who gets the girls then what's the point in playing NTR?
Me personally? I don't know... I can't stand the genre.

The point was it's gonna happen whether one likes it or not. ;)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes