VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I know what NTR is for fucks sake. I'm asking for the people who say they play NTR games not as the MC but as the bull why not play a game where the MC is a bull if that's what you like? smh
Who cares? What is this other game you keep speaking of? Are you saying that I like it?

You know what?

200.gif

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Dude instead of everything you wrote, you could have read what I wrote first. I know people like what they like that's not the point, the point is people play NTR VNs where the MC is a cuck but they say they like seeing themselves as the bull not the cuck so why not play a VN where the MC is a bull not a cuck?
The sense of power, would one imagine? It's different than just playing a harem game.

Personally I like making the mc miserable, so that's the appeal to me. i don't need to put myself in his shoes, I just enjoy the misery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The sense of power, would one imagine? It's different than just playing a harem game.

Personally I like making the mc miserable, so that's the appeal to me. i don't need to put myself in his shoes, I just enjoy the misery.
That's different because you don't role play as the bull. My question was to the people who say the play as the bull not the cuck MC in NTR VNs.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That's different because you don't role play as the bull. My question was to the people who say the play as the bull not the cuck MC in NTR VNs.
It is different, but I'd imagine it's not that dissimilar since it's still about messing with someone else's life. Projecting yourself into a side character seems odd, but w/e.

Reactions: User1230

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
It is different, but I'd imagine it's not that dissimilar since it's still about messing with someone else's life. Projecting yourself into a side character seems odd, but w/e.
Yes it's odd that's why I asked because there are VNs that has MC as the bull but it is what it is. I'm not here to judge anyone, I was just curious.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Please forgive me if this question was already asked/given a reply to, but as of right now, this game has a "kinetic novel" tag. Will it always be a kinetic novel, or will some choices be added into the VN for some extra variety?

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Please forgive me if this question was already asked/given a reply to, but as of right now, this game has a "kinetic novel" tag. Will it always be a kinetic novel, or will some choices be added into the VN for some extra variety?
For now, only one choice is planned at the end. I'm open to the idea of adding more in the future, but that's only if I have the budget/if people are interested to see more of the story.

Reactions: mintdang5566

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
and its a roleplaying game that the point of a rpg is role playing game if you're not roleplaying you missing the fing point clear you have no brain as ntr is about cucking someone you can role play as being cucked or the one cucking but the one of you being the cucker is never done at this point ntr is so old that it only has one play style be cucked and in ntr you can be the cucker as will but the mc is never the cucker i only find about three game that allow it out of the thousands that do it the old way i be looking for a long ass time to find a game where it goes all three ways cuckers cuckeds and it pures aka anti ntr character it be nice to see a game where you can really roleplay and fight other cucker by cuckolding them but nope never happens and ever whena game does allow you to be the cucker and steal some ones girl away from them they other guys does not exist and so its nothing to steal them breaks the point of the rp the only real rp that is done right so far is you being cucked
I admit, I lost patience with your rant after about one sentence. Skimming over the rest of it, at least what was highlighted underneath your umpteenth instances of 'cuck/er', I can say that I didn't miss much.

EDIT: None of that was actually a sentence since there isn't any period! What I meant was one single line.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes