Others - Completed - The Elf's Lewd Training [Final] [Uzura Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

the_average_fapper

The story is lame af, she has only a couple of lines and even repeats them in different occasions.
    The art is nice, but nowadays that doesn't get anywhere on its own.
    The game mechanics are boring, repetitive and unrewardning. Plus, you can tire her out but still hold down to farm unlimited sensibility or whatever.
    Waste of time
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PaganWarlord

This game might look good at first but there is no depth to it whatsoever and any excitement is soon replaced by boredom.

Graphics are basic, not bad, just super basic.
    Translation is reasonable, for someone used to machine translations like me. It is not "google translate and hope for the best", it was worked on, but there is only so much one can achieve when working with poor dialoge and narration.

As mentioned by others, there are bugs, not game breaking ones but there is high chance you will enounter them and that it will furthermore lessen your enjoyment.

Honestly it is not so bad, if you compare it to flash games from 20 years ago, but this is not something i would like to see among the early wave of games to make its way to steam to battle for audience in western market.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

maankamara

Decent looking character, but let's be honest here: the mechanics are non-existent and the story is waste of translator's time. This piece of trash is not worth 2GB of your disk space and I've seen better browser games.

The actual game is about keeping a sensitivity meter as high as possible without going over the maximum. It did not seem to matter at all what tool you use or where you click, and if you actually try to keep it high up there, you won't have time to enjoy the art. To crown the stupid mechanic, her stamina runs down at a constant rate regardless of your actions. So you can waste your training by railing her ass with a dildo or doing nothing at all, both are equally exhausting to her.

Would probably rate it two stars if the file size was anywhere close to sensible.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ozzymandias

If i could give 3.5 stars i would, but since 3 is average thats closer to how i would rate the game. Its a solid game in that you get multiple angles and tools, but honestly it doesnt change any of the mechanics if you do. There is a tiny bonus for "beating" the game in the form of 1 sex scene but its not really fun. Anyways its an okay game, maybe 4 stars if you really dont care about lack of actual sex.