RPGM - Completed - The Elixir of Domination [Final] [SHIBAHU Cement]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Etranor

The art is nothing special and there are only scenes with the main girl, no one else. maybe 15-20 scenes if you include newgame+. the game itself is super easy, you should never lose a fight, however getting lost is another matter. Being frank, the translation is god awful at the best of times and incomprehensible at the worst of times. very obviously machine translated with no effort put in to proof read. and there are still sections that are untranslated. so if you want a quick game with some half decent art and dont care about story at all, then this game is alright.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Jay Williams

This game has some of the worst English I've ever seen. I can't even understand what's going on about 45% of the time. And it's not a visual novel so understanding the story and what you're supposed to do next is essential to see sex scenes. 1/10
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lowtierntrgod

i dont mind the ugly bastard and i like the art
    however its very light on the "game" side
    this is something you play for the cg's only
    your companions are so broken
    that even during bosses with there near infinite health and mana
    they are never in any danger the other two the mc and random knight are so useless they might aswell not be even a part of it
    the mc constantly dies but not like it matters given you revive after beating the enemy and given how broken the other characters the only way for me to lose is deliberately doing nothing

basically this is a slide show of cg images interwoven with some barebones story if your here to play an actual rpg your going to be disapointed
    it does what it says basically nothing more nothing less
  4. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

No one reviewing? Aight, shit, I'll do it, I aint no bitch

This game is probably one of the most interesting japanese rpg-esque games I've played in a while, but its still fairly flawed. I think I'll start with the cons in this review, as the first is pretty obvious:
    • MTL. Yeah, it's bad. The words usually portrait the meaning just fine, but you have to pause for 5 seconds and decode what the fuck you just read if you want to get it. Ex: "the ji po is inside me, I hate the ji po but why am I relieved?!". Translation: "Your cock is inside me! I hate it, why does it feel so good?!"
    • Breast torture. I suppose this is a kink some could be into but damn I had to spam-click through a few segments. Ex: dude stretches her nipples out like stretch armstrong and then runs a needle through the nipple to pierce her and put loops in. In a later segment, he connects each loop to a post extremely stretching her breasts out. Can barely fucking type that shit, it was gross.
    Aaaaand yeah, that's really it for me. I guess we can hit neutral points:
    • Ugly bastard. Doesn't really bother me too much. It's not great but I can tolerate it.
    • Scenes. They have multiple pictures in, and for still-scenes, they were good (dialog, if you can understand it, is kinky, they are lengthy, etc). Wish there was some animation instead of flipping between two images.
    And the good:
    • Art, specifically the female model. I just love those big floppy tits on that small frame. The image in the OP with her arms crossed and breasts flopping over is *chefs kiss*.
    • No RPG fighting grind. There are fights but MC brings friends along who are OP and basically turns them into story elements. I love this, because RPG fights in an H game are fucking cancer.
    • Simple but "engaging enough" gameplay. Mostly fetch quests, but they are brief and have some fun points.
    • Corruption themes are good. Obviously at the core of the gameplay, and yeah I like them.
    • Split paths. Kinda fun. They both basically have the same outcome, just through different means. But seeing a skill tree in one of these games with impacts to the story/H content was cool.
    So... yeah, idk. I really liked parts of it. I really hated parts of it. Really only played it because you fuckers kept reacting to my Dio meme and reminding me that it existed lol