Others - Completed - The Elven Forest VR [Final] [eVR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Wow this game is a real joke. It literally takes 10 seconds to play the entire game. The only good thing about the game is that the environment in the scene if fantasy and it kinda feels like you really are in an elven forest fucking an elf. But everything else sucks. She is really tiny and you don't seem much bigger than her, which is strange considering that I think we are supposed to be human guests. Her model isn't so great. Maybe she needs better skin textures or maybe a higher resolution body. She looks okay I guess. The game starts with her standing next to you. Then you press A. Immediately after pressing A, a new scene starts and you and her are in a different location in a different position. I really like how fast the scenes transition. Then you press A again, and once again you are in a different location and position. But you do this five times, two seconds each time, and then it's game over and you are at the beginning again. You also don't have any control over the MC's hands and can't interact or do anything. You just watch five 2 second clips of an elf girl riding you. Not only that, but your penis isn't even inside her half the time she is riding you. This is a game? It is a mini tech demo at the most.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ravenger6660

The images you see are what you get two are just standing and sitting and three sex positions..
    low player inputs
    very few scenes/sex positions
    little to no interaction.
    Not sure why this is VR at all.