RPGM - Completed - The Elven Slave and the Great Witch's Curse [Final] [Tail Aki]

1. 5.00 star(s)

noobgamer103

WHAT a game i have a thing for this cute vanilla shit i cry with the moment of the main character past when he just look for love,
    These are the games that I like and they continue to attract me more than anything else. After all, the best medium to have erotic stories are erogues, not animation or doujinshis. Video games, thanks to the fact that you participate, simply become unforgettable experiences and this game along with shadow core and literal valkyria have become my top 3 favorite games.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

APonderingWhat

This game has a nice story. It isn't anything unique, but I enjoyed the flow. I really expected a game that was really shallow - you ugly bastard doing naughty things to an elf girl until she likes you. But the romance was sweet and believable for a H-game.
    There are a couple of issues though, and honestly, the story is 4 stars, which is why this game gets such a high score from me at a 3.

1. This really needed to be a VN, not an RPGM. You have very few choices, and all you do is walk around and speak to people. Talk to the right people to unlock the next step.
    2. Very few H-scenes. There are only 9, and I believe only two of them are non-romantic. Edit: looked at the full save, and there are a little more than 9 due to variations, but it's still bereft of scenes.
    3. Because there are so few choices, getting the endings is a hassle because you need to make the right choice. But that means that you needed to save beforehand, but you wouldn't know that a choice is coming up. So you would have to replay significant portions in order to get to those choices and hope that you remembered to save before you started the day. And yes, the day and not the moment before the choice, as the game tends to take away control in cutscenes with the choices sometimes being offered near the end of the cutscene. So you would enter into a cutscene that lasts 5 minutes, thinking that you'll save once it's done, only to be faced with a choice that will determine your ending.
    4. Places where it feels like you should have choice, you don't. There are times where it should feel like you the player should make a decision, but the MC chooses for you.
    5. Some of the story bits are hidden away in common dialogue. For example, one of the people in the city talk about a dark elf. She shows up later, but if you weren't paying attenion, you would have no idea who she is... In fact, after I got the first ending, I still had no idea who she was because she wasn't important.

TL ; DR - Good story, bad game. Better VN than RPGM.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nuityy

I don't know why but the story hooked me, i'm not the type to often read or post an opinion but this game deserves it for me,
    the images are well drawn and sexy elf always work, i don't knwo what to write more
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

I checked this one out of curiousity and found the story actually kinda nice. The MC is a stand up guy who needs to have an elf fall in love with him to have the curse on his ugly ass broken.

The dialogue/ ai translation make this barely readable. If you have a pretty good understanding of the english language, you'll be able to comprehend what the gist of what they're saying and piece it together.

The H-scenes were okay. I think the older sister is kinda hotter than the main girl. The relationship progresses kinda quick since its just 10 days, but whatever. I'm thinking there are more endings, but I snagged one that made it seem kind of bleak. Which doesn't really suit the tone the game is going for? It's mostly positive throughout its 2 hour run, then takes a sort of dark turn at the very end when the credits roll & you get an epilogue talking about MC.

There's no gameplay. You just walk around and click on people, then you watch cutscenes play out - that's it.

The font used for the text kind of sucks. And the art can be really agonizing to sit through and somewhat inconsistent. Well, it's probably a throwaway RPGM game anyways, so that makes sense. I do think there's way more to the darker version of this game if you decide to be more of a creep and just outright rape the FMC, but I didn't deem it worthy of another runthrough.