VN Ren'Py The End of Humanity: The Bad End is Canon Development UPDATE 4/29/2022

Where would you like to see this game?

• Patreon

• SubscribeStar

• Twitter

• Mega

• Google drive

• Other (Leave comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hikutory

May 7, 2021
title.png
Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Discord:
Twitter:
mega:

On hold (4/29/2022)

Going to put this project on hold... There are multiple reasons but I wont go into details. You can find them over at itch.io if you want. But basically not enough time/ art is taking me longer to do than I have time for, especially the background art.

Though I say I am putting this on hold, I will still work on the art. More so, the hold just means don't expect any new builds or updates for the game in the seeable future (probably not a problem as there isn't any involvement by any community at the moment). This is not something I do lightly as I don't want to stop developing games, however working on art non-stop is not something I envisioned. So while working on the art slowly for this game I have decided to work on another project that is more code heavy with few assets.

Anyways, until next time I update, see you all later.

Late Update... (3/31/2022)

Sorry, as this project isn't making any money at the moment it has to go on the backburner to anything else that happens. I ended up extremely busy this month and ended up having little time to work on it. It makes me sad as I really want to work on it, oh well. But I do also want to get something out before the end of the month so I have uploaded something. You may notice that rpg elements are showing up in this build, and I know I said I would cut it for times sake but couldn't help myself... I like rpgs... SO I GUESS I AM ADDING RPG COMBAT TO THE GAME.

I mostly worked on functionality as you will see if you decided to dl the build and look into it. Also the build I guess is now to large for both patreon and subscribestar so it is now on mega, so I have added the mega links to the pc and mac builds here.

I know, I know... I promise to get to story as soon as I get the basics of combat are done (probably set up a test combat for you all to play until I get to adding it into the story). Along with the first part of Sasha's story as I have it written out now.
I will also get to uploading new images here.

Quick Update! (2/25/2022)

Though I had originally hoped to have a build with story elements at the end of this month, I have been busy and haven't had a lot of fee time to work on this (got to make a living), I am getting really close to having something playable story-wise and think I will have something early next month. for now I have added a subscribestar and a twitter link as I have made those accounts now.

For now I will upload more WIPs here but as I transition into having a game that can be played I will slowly start moving most of the works in progress for patreons and subscribestar subscribers. Also I do plan on releasing the game when it has its first story elements implanted over at itch and various places that allow renpy to play in browser. And from there subscribers will be getting the builds earlier than others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

Hikutory

May 7, 2021
Okay, just looked at uploading file to discord, looks like the game is too big to upload. Oh well. Just have to sick with the upload over at patreon. Or if someone here says they want me to upload the game here I'll do that.

Hikutory

May 7, 2021
Please vote and let me know. I'd really like to look into starting to post this around as I start to actually add story to the game. It is much appreciated!!!(y)

Nov 9, 2022
Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Discord:
Twitter:
mega:

On hold (4/29/2022)

Going to put this project on hold... There are multiple reasons but I wont go into details. You can find them over at itch.io if you want. But basically not enough time/ art is taking me longer to do than I have time for, especially the background art.

Though I say I am putting this on hold, I will still work on the art. More so, the hold just means don't expect any new builds or updates for the game in the seeable future (probably not a problem as there isn't any involvement by any community at the moment). This is not something I do lightly as I don't want to stop developing games, however working on art non-stop is not something I envisioned. So while working on the art slowly for this game I have decided to work on another project that is more code heavy with few assets.

Anyways, until next time I update, see you all later.

Late Update... (3/31/2022)

Sorry, as this project isn't making any money at the moment it has to go on the backburner to anything else that happens. I ended up extremely busy this month and ended up having little time to work on it. It makes me sad as I really want to work on it, oh well. But I do also want to get something out before the end of the month so I have uploaded something. You may notice that rpg elements are showing up in this build, and I know I said I would cut it for times sake but couldn't help myself... I like rpgs... SO I GUESS I AM ADDING RPG COMBAT TO THE GAME.

I mostly worked on functionality as you will see if you decided to dl the build and look into it. Also the build I guess is now to large for both patreon and subscribestar so it is now on mega, so I have added the mega links to the pc and mac builds here.

I know, I know... I promise to get to story as soon as I get the basics of combat are done (probably set up a test combat for you all to play until I get to adding it into the story). Along with the first part of Sasha's story as I have it written out now.
I will also get to uploading new images here.

Quick Update! (2/25/2022)

Though I had originally hoped to have a build with story elements at the end of this month, I have been busy and haven't had a lot of fee time to work on this (got to make a living), I am getting really close to having something playable story-wise and think I will have something early next month. for now I have added a subscribestar and a twitter link as I have made those accounts now.

For now I will upload more WIPs here but as I transition into having a game that can be played I will slowly start moving most of the works in progress for patreons and subscribestar subscribers. Also I do plan on releasing the game when it has its first story elements implanted over at itch and various places that allow renpy to play in browser. And from there subscribers will be getting the builds earlier than others.

Mmmbruh. I've seen your art style somewhere before.

By any chance, do you happen to find it more challenging to draw a cube than a person? :whistle: