Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
No hate or insulting from me! I like this game. I understood how the updates would go after the patreon poll. No problems out of me. I look forward to the harem/romance content. I was a patreon prior to 1.2.0 but due to some personal financing had to remove a lot of my patreons. (y)
Please don't worry about patreon.
I understand about financial thing because I also am not rich in real life.
I haven't been here lately until I knew that there was a new box for the dev so I came back.
I only see your avatar so familiar.

1.3.0 is only the start for the harem route. To have real contents, we must wait until 1.4.0 or 1.5.0 depends on the situation. We're stuck to decide if the harem route will end in a place where there are only the MC, Emily & Suzie (an island for example) or they will live a normal life in the city.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I like the game. It's getting better every update. Yes, the story evolves a little bit too fast, but i really liked the George, Emily, Alex Scene. Especially Emily Heels ;-)
Although this one was rushed too.

I think the dev will get better with time.
Keep it up!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I been reading through the thread and I see some people say NTR is avoidable and others say unavoidable. So which is it?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I been reading through the thread and I see some people say NTR is avoidable and others say unavoidable. So which is it?
NTR is avoidable. There are three routes: Harem, Romance w/ one of the girls (I assume if you would call this half NTR since you can't get all the girls?), and full NTR.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Trust me, don't play this game if you don't like NTR, and I know you don't. The routes besides NTR are after thoughts that won't be anywhere near as developer as the NTR one.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Exactly. If you don't like NTR, you can only play The Engagement in July and after that, when there are real contents for the romantic love routes and the harem routes.
Exactly. If you don't like NTR, you can only play The Engagement in July and after that, when there are real contents for the romantic love routes and the harem routes.
Nice to see that you guys won't stick mainly to NTR route. Many of the popular games here have many choices, some romance routes are very memorable like Melissa or Megan route in Acting Lessons, it just leaves an imprint in the player's mind.
I agree with some others regarding the story, maybe give as a flashback of the relationship of Maxx and Emily, it may solidify, justify and maybe add more to romance route and add that more pleasure with the NTR route.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Nice to see that you guys won't stick mainly to NTR route. Many of the popular games here have many choices, some romance routes are very memorable like Melissa or Megan route in Acting Lessons, it just leaves an imprint in the player's mind.
I agree with some others regarding the story, maybe give as a flashback of the relationship of Maxx and Emily, it may solidify, justify and maybe add more to romance route and add that more pleasure with the NTR route.
Actually, there will be the first flashback at the end of version 1.3.0.
But it will be a flashback of Emily's childhood when she was around 7 years old.
Even from the beginning, we intended to have many flashbacks to explain why Emily became such a paranoid girl.
We even couldn't cooperate with a good guy because he wrote the story with a different Emily (his Emily is so sensitive, not so paranoid).
We let people have many questions why is this and why is that when playing The Engagement.
Some questions will be explained, but some questions will not be.
That's how we chose to develop The Engagement from the beginning.

Reactions: MLBnoob

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Actually, there will be the first flashback at the end of version 1.3.0.
But it will be a flashback of Emily's childhood when she was around 7 years old.
Even from the beginning, we intended to have many flashbacks to explain why Emily became such a paranoid girl.
We even couldn't cooperate with a good guy because he wrote the story with a different Emily (his Emily is so sensitive, not so paranoid).
We let people have many questions why is this and why is that when playing The Engagement.
Some questions will be explained, but some questions will not be.
That's how we chose to develop The Engagement from the beginning.
Interesting.
Good luck with the busy game development life.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Not a fan of NTR but I love a game that gives you choices. Makes the harem/romance route more rewarding considering there are risks involved.

Reactions: MrJ
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes